Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New club on Lincoln Road?

pod

I was stopping in at the Phazon website, and noticed a new listing under their installation category...

Cafeteria • (coming soon) Lincoln Road, South Beach, FL

A new venue on the beach with a Phazon rig...hmmm...

Conference venue if anything...

Sad really, I kinda was hoping for some more Phazon action in a club. Maybe at the least they will have a 3007 mixer in place that I can play with. Maybe crobar will upgrade soon or something :)

Phazon is heading in new directions though, in terms of doing installs, such as home theatres and non-club environments...maybe this is a test-bed of sorts.

They realise that the club market is depressed right now, and they need to diversify...hell Martin and Highend with their C-16 fixture are starting to do home installs even...:)

joe, yes i was there. one of the best parties during the conference imo. poolside. next to the bay. only way to get there was by bus. rasoul. chang. great vibe. great party. i was hoping that this would be a regular thing tho. only qualm i had was that the drinks were kinda expensive. and boy did that t-shirt shrink fast! oh well.