Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TeamJ

kaydup

oh dear god please dont make me re-live this past weekend.

shit was out of control. pre party started at 11pm friday night....i finally went to bed 6am sunday morning.

fortier was incredible....sasha was phenominal....he was the "old" sasha for 6 hours. totally fucked my mind. i started to write out my official review....taken me 5 hours so far and im only up to the point where fortier finishes his set. its too hard to describe.

Originally posted by teamj5

oh dear god please dont make me re-live this past weekend.

shit was out of control. pre party started at 11pm friday night....i finally went to bed 6am sunday morning.

fortier was incredible....sasha was phenominal....he was the "old" sasha for 6 hours. totally fucked my mind. i started to write out my official review....taken me 5 hours so far and im only up to the point where fortier finishes his set. its too hard to describe.

wow man, sounds like you had a blast! glad to hear!

:party:

i heard the man like was absolutely phenomenal in montreal, like "best set ever" shit...then he stunk it up in toronto playing too deep and breaky for people's taste...

glad you could represent teamj...can't wait to read that novel...

but you did miss john creamer!! :eek::laugh: (very average set, imo...troy, fuk sonnet, etc. :rolleyes: )

taken me 5 hours so far and im only up to the point where fortier finishes his set. its too hard to describe.

Dude, one question. Dont you think you take this whole "going out clubbing" thing a little too seriously?

I mean, COME ON...you are not talking about a life saving miracle or a life changing event...you are talking about a F*cking DJ playing records.

It is nice that people have fun when they go out and connect with the DJ and the music...but give me a break. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by carlcocks

Dude, one question. Dont you think you take this whole "going out clubbing" thing a little too seriously?

:rolleyes: Don't you think you are? No one's feelings will be hurt if you don't read or like his review so get over yourself.

Originally posted by carlcocks

I mean, COME ON...you are not talking about a life saving miracle or a life changing event...you are talking about a F*cking DJ playing records.

It is nice that people have fun when they go out and connect with the DJ and the music...but give me a break. :rolleyes:

teamj is just very articulate when describing when he goes out and i appreciate that. i hate it when people just say , "oh that guy was awesome!"...then the following the say the same thing, but there are certain degrees of awesomeness or whatnot, same way a good journalist or writter can actually feel the pain of the characters he is talking about.