Clubplanet Nightlife Community

big thanks too those who suported dave seaman/Jon Cowan

jcbliss

hey everyone -

Just wanted to post a big thanks too all those at crobar last friday for myself and Dave Seaman - the night was amazing from start too finish - Thanks too all in attendance as you guys made the vibe electric - thanks again

Jon

ps- for those of you that were there - I would love to read your reviews

I had a full-on blast. Got to catch up with my friends, including Jon and Holly, Rama, Mondo, and the rest of the Bliss team. Got some decent images at both crobar and Spin, and had a good conversation with Mick Wilson about clublife in general...

Jon had a great opening set, I heard some tracks he usually kept reserved for the afterparties, and then Dave came on full-force, and a bit early too!

P & W were in full form over at Spin, keeping the crowd there happy too :) Too bad it couldn't have been a joint event of sorts!

Crobar is my favorite club and Dave Seaman one of my favorite DJs, couldn't be better. Got there around midnight and JC was already banging that Phazon; I was with some friends from out of town who don't know much about DJs and stuff but know when a good party is a good party and they had a blast, even one of the chicks with us got on the speaker but I think she did it more so she could be seen :eek::D .. Pod, I looked for you so you could take a picture of her but I don't know where the hell you were. Good seeing Aeroplano, he always knows where the good parties are, that's why he was @ Crobar... see ya @ Nikki's brother.

Seaman took over a little after 1 after a good opening set. I am not a DJ whore or good IDing songs but he dropped some favorites I have. Left Crobar with my crew around 2:30 to check Tantra and the place was mad packed, the music there was kinda good, some latin remixes tunes plus the percussionist they always have there. We only stayed there for 20 minutes and came back to Crobar. Seaman was still unbelievable and we had so much fun that we stayed till 4:30...something I haven't been doing lately.:D

Saturday, went out again but this time to Level..... hadn't been to Level in ages, last time was for one of those Studio 54 parties in which I only stayed 10 minutes cuz it looked more like a "white party". Good thing the company was good cuz I didn't like the music too much but still managed to have fun. Good to see Joey in da house. Always bump into him on the dance floor. :D

Sunday, I took the obligated party animal tour which includes Nikki's, Opium and Prive. I don't want to comment much about this but I had a hell of a time.:D

Lalo :)

Originally posted by laliux

Crobar is my favorite club and Dave Seaman one of my favorite DJs, couldn't be better. Got there around midnight and JC was already banging that Phazon; I was with some friends from out of town who don't know much about DJs and stuff but know when a good party is a good party and they had a blast, even one of the chicks with us got on the speaker but I think she did it more so she could be seen :eek::D .. Pod, I looked for you so you could take a picture of her but I don't know where the hell you were. Good seeing Aeroplano, he always knows where the good parties are, that's why he was @ Crobar... see ya @ Nikki's brother.

Seaman took over a little after 1 after a good opening set. I am not a DJ whore or good IDing songs but he dropped some favorites I have. Left Crobar with my crew around 2:30 to check Tantra and the place was mad packed, the music there was kinda good, some latin remixes tunes plus the percussionist they always have there. We only stayed there for 20 minutes and came back to Crobar. Seaman was still unbelievable and we had so much fun that we stayed till 4:30...something I haven't been doing lately.:D

Saturday, went out again but this time to Level..... hadn't been to Level in ages, last time was for one of those Studio 54 parties in which I only stayed 10 minutes cuz it looked more like a "white party". Good thing the company was good cuz I didn't like the music too much but still managed to have fun. Good to see Joey in da house. Always bump into him on the dance floor. :D

Sunday, I took the obligated party animal tour which includes Nikki's, Opium and Prive. I don't want to comment much about this but I had a hell of a time.:D

Lalo :)

Damn....'ya think u partied enough this weekend Lalo?!? Naaaah. lololol:tongue: ;):cool:

Crobar is my favorite venue too, Hector. However, I didn't have the energy to go anywhere on Friday night. Chris and I stayed home :( Sorry, Jon. The intention was there but after having sat through a 9 hr. exam on Thrusday that I had spent 8 mos. or so studying for...... I was spiritually BEAT!!! sorry!!!

wicked stuff on friday mate .. nice opening set :aright:

Dave was off the hookeddy hook! had the crowd moving and shaking plus he dropped down some classics that I was happy to hear. The night was a success, great choons great energy great people. Nice to see Mick Wilson amoungst the crowd, he's always a cool kat and heard that he also had a wicked set @ Spin.

Originally posted by digital7

wicked stuff on friday mate .. nice opening set :aright:

Dave was off the hookeddy hook! had the crowd moving and shaking plus he dropped down some classics that I was happy to hear. The night was a success, great choons great energy great people. Nice to see Mick Wilson amoungst the crowd, he's always a cool kat and heard that he also had a wicked set @ Spin.

Tru:D

it was an amazing night! the electricity in the crowd was amazing.. had a great time with the opening set and had an even better time going back and fourth with dave for the last hr or so... anyways - thanks again~~ hey - lets keep topics about music like this one - whats all the dumb posts that really have nothing to do with the scene about?? this board is getting out of controll. lets keep it real & keep it positve..

J:blank:

Originally posted by jcbliss

exactly - bad apples chill out - lets talk about the scene not nigga this nigga that - jersey rules - blah blah blah - its about music and thats an international thing - at least it supposed to be - :cool:

Originally posted by jcbliss

lets keep topics about music like this one - whats all the dumb posts that really have nothing to do with the scene about?? this board is getting out of controll. lets keep it real & keep it positve..

J:blank:

Nice posts, my hats off to ya Jon :hat: