Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Ring

Yessssss!

I definately reccomend actually I ORDER all of you to see this movie. I am a huge fan of scary movies but let me tell you this had me CRINGING in my seat. 2 times I literally screamed and jumped up out of my seat. there were even certain parts where i put my hand over my face cuz I couldnt watch..

ohhhhh and there is one part THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL, who else has seen it I wanna discuss it...

OMG im gonna have nightmares for the rest of my life! im scared shitless right now. There are only a few scary parts in the movie but the whole thing is just crazy and weird.

Im by myself in teh living room right now but im so scared. I refuse to turn off the tv, i even yelled at my mom cuz she was about to turn it off. omg, i cant stop thinking about it. ahhh i wish i wouldve never seen it now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

lollllll..

Remember the part when she popped the tape in, I was like OH NO WE CAN'T WATCH THE TAPE.

What freaked me out the most was that screeching noise all the time that was in the backround whenever the tape played.

such a phat movie.. far fetched but phat.

Hello everyone,

I saw this silly movie last night and as huge horror movie fan, I can honestly say that is was a waist of my money. This Japanese guy must have been on Crack when he wrote this because this movie made absolutely no sense. His use of symbolism is weak and overused. I thought that the scary parts were actually rather comical. If anyone would like to talk about any of the scenes in this movie, let me know.

Mane

Originally posted by deeelite1

lollllll..

Remember the part when she popped the tape in, I was like OH NO WE CAN'T WATCH THE TAPE.

What freaked me out the most was that screeching noise all the time that was in the backround whenever the tape played.

such a phat movie.. far fetched but phat.

serioulsly, deee$$$, how bout you tell us the whole movie from beginning to end........go start, come on ruin for all of us, i actually want to this now, can you take me deee$$$ so you can tell me every part coming up!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

serioulsly, deee$$$, how bout you tell us the whole movie from beginning to end........go start, come on ruin for all of us, i actually want to this now, can you take me deee$$$ so you can tell me every part coming up!!!!

:laugh::blown: :blown: :laugh: ....opps