Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do Not Talk Sh*t About OUR NJ!!!

I go to school in NY, and I really can't stand how people think and assume that NJ is all trash and dirty.... They talk sh*t about our clubs on top of everything else!

If they only knew how beautiful NJ is, how amazing the nightlife is, and how our HOT our crowds are!

Tonight in class, even my teacher made a comment about NJ, and I was PISSED - and was like Don't EVEN go there!!!!"

FYI - Bergen county is like in the Top 10 richest counties in the UNITED STATES, so they can shove the term "dirty jersey" up my ass!!!!!

Anyone else wanna give shout out how WRONG they are???? help me out here...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by tommytempts

BERGEN, MORRIS AND SOMERSET COUNTIES ARE ALL AMONG THE WEALTHIEST IN THE COUNTRY.

OVERALL AS A STATE WE HAVE THE HIGHEST AVG HOUSEHOLD INCOME IN THE COUTRY AS OF 2000.

SHORT HILLS HAS THE 3RD HIGHEST AVG. HOUSEHOLD INCOME IN THE COUNTRY, AND NEW VERNON IS 7TH.

SICILIAGIRL: "LOOK AT THE KNOWLEDGE LAUREN. LOOK AT THE KNOWLEDGE"

HAHAHHAHAHA.

Originally posted by tommytempts

BERGEN, MORRIS AND SOMERSET COUNTIES ARE ALL AMONG THE WEALTHIEST IN THE COUNTRY.

OVERALL AS A STATE WE HAVE THE HIGHEST AVG HOUSEHOLD INCOME IN THE COUTRY AS OF 2000.

SHORT HILLS HAS THE 3RD HIGHEST AVG. HOUSEHOLD INCOME IN THE COUNTRY, AND NEW VERNON IS 7TH.

Vernon that's a shocker. Time to move! I have been looking up there. A friend of mine bought a home in Vernon 4 years a go an it has gone up in value 40%!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

I go to school in NY, and I really can't stand how people think and assume that NJ is all trash and dirty.... They talk sh*t about our clubs on top of everything else!

If they only knew how beautiful NJ is, how amazing the nightlife is, and how our HOT our crowds are!

Tonight in class, even my teacher made a comment about NJ, and I was PISSED - and was like Don't EVEN go there!!!!"

FYI - Bergen county is like in the Top 10 richest counties in the UNITED STATES, so they can shove the term "dirty jersey" up my ass!!!!!

You know what the hell is really funny you get all Staten Island, Brooklyn and the rest of NY at Surf Club Sundays, Metro the night Luz performed so they can eat a fat dick

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

if NJ sucks i guess these people never been to benardsville, mendham, colts neck, alpine , martinsville, holmdel, westfield. metuchen ( lol had to throw my town in) short hills, newark, plainfield, paterson oh wait strike the last three LOL

do you live in metuchen??? cuz me and 2 freinds (from NYC) are planning on moving to NJ by march when her lease is up. Ive been talking to some freinds and one suggested metuchen. I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about NJ except that ive been to new brunswick a few times and chill in bergen county (I think) sometimes with some freinds there. We need a 3 bedroom not more than 10 min walking from the train station. If you hear about any apt's for rent, lemme know!!! :D

it's not even so much that parts of ny are dirty... it's more like 75% of new york is HICKSVILLE!!!!

i mean i go to school in poughkeepsie, and even that's pretty bad... but think of all the upstate area... there is NOTHING to do up there and NOTHING to it up there.....

yeah nj is the best -- some other nice towns to add to the list.... cresskill, mahwah, allendale, park ridge, tenafly........

Originally posted by mystify82281

this is the way i look at it when something is on top and u can't do anything about you talk shit nj is the best place for a kid to grow up i wouldn't of wanted it any other way

like the yankees or even better like the cowboys in te early 90 s everyone wanted them t lose when something is on top people tend to talk trash

Alot of people talk trash about jersey I guess b/c its right next to NY. I used to date someone in Longisland and used to hear it, meanwhile they are a suburb just like us. And where do I hear them go to during the summer our very own Surfclub and Temps, I mean half of brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island were at Tempts on Saturday's, then Surfclub every Sunday then heading over to Tempts afterwards. "If you talk TRASH then why the hell do you keep coming back!!"