Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr. C @ Greed - Living Room South Beach!!

cooljunkie

Following the Stadius / Tripwire night we've decided to go for Wednesday guests, and here's the first...

Mr. C (formerly of the Shamen / now of The End) will spin at our Greed night @ Living Room South Beach on Wednesday October 30th.

Not something we get very often in Miami and well worth a trip out!

Check CoolJunkie.com for guest list on Monday 28th.

cheers...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Some of us WORK ON THURSDAY!!!!

Oh yeah, posting on messageboards all day is rough stuff.....gotta get a good nights sleep in order to get in your required 70 posts a day and meet your weekly quota! :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Following the Stadius / Tripwire night we've decided to go for Wednesday guests, and here's the first...

Mr. C (formerly of the Shamen / now of The End) will spin at our Greed night @ Living Room South Beach on Wednesday October 30th.

ALL YOU PHOOLS BETTER RECOGNIZE!! :cool: :cool:

mad fucking props to whoever put this together. I cannot wait. Mr C has been on my 'need to see list' for a while now. Work thursday will be very intresting .. hmm Friday off that sounds like a plan.

Mr C - Wed

Christian Smith (Lola) & Danny Howells (Spin) - Thur

Stryke @ Red - Fri

Damn this sounds like confrence again .. I guess its just another tune up. :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

are you restricted

.. the circles .. the circles .. circles of love

funny how some people take others hard work and claim it as their own. if it wasn't for ME booking tyler stadius & jay tripwire a few weeks ago then this whole "plan to bring in regular talent" wouldn't have even been thought about. i start the whole thing and then certin other people come in and act like it was their idea! <shakes head> it's really amazing how low people that don't give a rats ass about the music can & will go just to get a little fame! it's sad is what it is, VERY sad!

I hear you on that.

Last Week I saw you in the street sweating your balls off promoting for Tripwire - where were the credit takers???

It fucks me off when people on SoBe wana jump on your bandwagon - when it's convinient for them - but once they are there, they just just wanna sit back and enjoy the ride.......

hang in there Buddy - true spirit and hardwork always shines through.