Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many of you mind paying to go to a club?

i look at it like this, who cares who you are and who you know, you make money to spend money, i know it's all about who you know these days when we all go out, but who fuken cares, when we're inside and all said and done and the music is blasting in your ear, the guy next to you can give a shit who you are.......we're all the same............no one of us are better then the next guy and throwing names around don't mean sh!t...........even though i do it too........yeah it's always good to not pay, and sometimes i do throw names here and thier and don't pay to get into clubs, we can all get that much more mangled too when we don't pay to get in, but i look at it like this when i go out, for me it's like going to disneyworld, we all pay to get into disneyworld................with fuken animals all around you..........you know what??? what the fuck am i trying to get at, fuck it!!!! COMPS FOR EVERYONE and drinks on the DJ----- DJ RODRIGO peace out

Originally posted by ibclubbin

personally i feel somewhat insulted when I have to pay since I know enough promoters, DJ's, etc...I know some of you feel the same....

are we spoiled? or do we deserve comps because we go out as often as we do and know who we do????

BG

Depends on the venue and what's going on...But in the same respect, someone who takes care of you, also gets taken care of;)

its all about respect...thats all it is...like sexinthecity I had never met her in my life before..but made sure she had drinks at platinum and no cover....and she took care of me with sergio at deko last saturday...so its not always who u know...but its how u treat people u dont know is what counts also...I mean there is a few people that could of looked me out at deko but she happened to be the one...THanks too by the way...

Hey MilleniaPro i dont get no thanks for the FREE PARKING>>>>LOL:tongue:

Originally posted by djprime

its all about respect...thats all it is...like sexinthecity I had never met her in my life before..but made sure she had drinks at platinum and no cover....and she took care of me with sergio at deko last saturday...so its not always who u know...but its how u treat people u dont know is what counts also...I mean there is a few people that could of looked me out at deko but she happened to be the one...THanks too by the way...

EXACTLY..nice to meet you by the way!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

exacly...oh wait i wrote that...i sounded smarted then usual...:D