Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you ever felt comfy enough to go potty...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jroo

hey gabo, can you wipe just once? and be totally clean? i was amazed. she was like, "once in the back, and once in crotch, and we're done" i love her, she's so cute!!

I dont think its possible to be done in one wipe. I think it was a freak, one time thing. Ask her to do it again.

and Ill need a toilet paper sample for proof.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dgmodel

once a long time ago... she was sleeping i was watching some stand up on comedy central we both were in bed... blah blah blah, so i couldnt resist... i slapped her forehead (just a love tap of course) and then pulled the covers over her head and "brrrrrt!!!" it was the funniest shit!!! i couldnt stop laughing... and she was yelling "like wtf is wrong with you, blah you dont shit like that to sleeping ppl blah" lmao...

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: I can just picture it!!! see the anger on her face!!! hahahhaha

Guest jroo
Originally posted by gabo

I dont think its possible to be done in one wipe. I think it was a freak, one time thing. Ask her to do it again.

ahhhhhh, i'll get right on that!

is this why my mother always warned me about message boards on the internet?

this reminds me. did you all hear about that college girl that sold her dirty underwear on the internet to help pay her bills? she was selling panties stained by her period and everything it was really gross, and she was mailing the stuff out. she got charged with something, and shut down. dont have the article handy though. sorry.

Originally posted by gabo

maybe her shit was very compress, i mean it wasn't soft

when is like that u can wipe at once

:laugh: this topic is funny

Guest jroo

yeah, it was drunk tequilla shit, well, tequilla, malibu, rum, vodka, jim beam, shit, it sure was stinky though! thank god i was drunk or i wouldnt have made it through. :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by somebitch

:puke:

how did you know that i kissed her after she puked that night?!?!?! she rinsed, that was good enough for me! you do crazy shit when you're in love, what can i say?

Originally posted by dgmodel

once a long time ago... she was sleeping i was watching some stand up on comedy central we both were in bed... blah blah blah, so i couldnt resist... i slapped her forehead (just a love tap of course) and then pulled the covers over her head and "brrrrrt!!!" it was the funniest shit!!! i couldnt stop laughing... and she was yelling "like wtf is wrong with you, blah you dont shit like that to sleeping ppl blah" lmao...

:laugh2: OMG that is too funny!

Ive went in front of my ex bf's before, and my close friends, its not a big deal, not #2 i'm just never seeing myself doing that...my friends and ex's have to me, but ehhh i just cant