Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you ever felt comfy enough to go potty...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

in front of your bf or gf??

I cant say I ever went to the bathroom in front of someone.... well I peed in front of a gf but thats no biggie.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lollib

No, I havent done #2 in front of him but I know I am comfy cause I have been able to fart in front if him. When I can do that, I know I am truly comfy with someone. That may sound stupid but it's definitely true for me.

True.

Once you are comfortable enough to break wind, letting the nuggets follow shouldn't be a huge leap. :tongue:

Originally posted by teklord310

True.

Once you are comfortable enough to break wind, letting the nuggets follow shouldn't be a huge leap. :tongue:

eh, who cares about farting, i dont think it is a sign of closeness to be able to fart in front of someone.. i know people who fart in front of anyone and dont care.

Guest gabo

somebitch, you shat in front of your guy?? what was that like??

I never had a girlfriend fart in fron t of me wtf!! and we dated for 2 years. come to think of it, I never had a girl fart in fron of me! well except my sister but that doesnt count... I am talking about a hot girl that isnt family.:D

Originally posted by gabo

somebitch, you shat in front of your guy?? what was that like??

I never had a girlfriend fart in fron t of me wtf!! and we dated for 2 years. come to think of it, I never had a girl fart in fron of me! well except my sister but that doesnt count... I am talking about a hot girl that isnt family.:D

it turns me on. ;)

jk.... :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

it turns me on. ;)

jk.... :tongue:

youve got balls shitting in front of your bf. I really dont think I could do that. Just thinking of the sounds and smells that go along with pooing.

Guest jroo

ok, this is gonna gross you all out, but, a couple of weeks ago, i was with my girl, and got her really drunk. she puked and everything. then we got back to the house, and some how i was in the bathroom with her. i was drunk too. we dont really know what happened, we have talked about it. but we think she didnt want to pass out in there, so she asked me to go in with her. i was standing in front of her, and was sitting down pooping. she was leaning her head against my leg. i was supporting her weight like that. next time im asking for a curtosey flush, cuz damn. i still love her, it didnt change how i feel about her at all. ive been in the bathroom with a girl like 3 years ago, and she was drunk and was peeing in the bathtub, and wanted me in there. well, she farted while peeing and i was just overall disgusted with her, so i ditched. but thats true love , when you can tolerate your partner's drunken shitting. i will have to say, i was impressed with my girl's wiping. one wipe and she was done. i was like, no way!! wipe again, prove it! and she did, and showed me. i was like wow!!! ok, WAY TOO MUCH INFO, i know. but fuck, what good is a message board if no one talks about shit!?

Originally posted by jroo

ok, this is gonna gross you all out, but, a couple of weeks ago, i was with my girl, and got her really drunk. she puked and everything. then we got back to the house, and some how i was in the bathroom with her. i was drunk too. we dont really know what happened, we have talked about it. but we think she didnt want to pass out in there, so she asked me to go in with her. i was standing in front of her, and was sitting down pooping. she was leaning her head against my leg. i was supporting her weight like that. next time im asking for a curtosey flush, cuz damn. i still love her, it didnt change how i feel about her at all. ive been in the bathroom with a girl like 3 years ago, and she was drunk and was peeing in the bathtub, and wanted me in there. well, she farted while peeing and i was just overall disgusted with her, so i ditched. but thats true love , when you can tolerate your partner's drunken shitting. i will have to say, i was impressed with my girl's wiping. one wipe and she was done. i was like, no way!! wipe again, prove it! and she did, and showed me. i was like wow!!! ok, WAY TOO MUCH INFO, i know. but fuck, what good is a message board if no one talks about shit!?

cute story

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

no way! i turn on the water every time i pee, lol, and the guy i am seeing right now laughs at me every time--he can't believe i can't even pee in the next room without background noise...;)

I do that when im nervous!:tongue: