Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The worst day of my life.......

perns2002

Originally posted by perns2002

I am normally a lot tougher than this, however I am tired of being tough. I just need a hug .............

aww, it is not so bad.

i used to think my problems were so big but in reality they are only what i allow them to be...

wish i could be more helpful, i dont know why you are upset so it is hard to relate.

Originally posted by somebitch

aww, it is not so bad.

i used to think my problems were so big but in reality they are only what i allow them to be...

wish i could be more helpful, i dont know why you are upset so it is hard to relate.

I think my boyfriend and I have broken up........... I love him so much...... we were spending a lot of time together, and getting on each others nerves........ He pissed me off and, I smakced him.....

I think my boyfriend and I have broken up........... I love him so much...... we were spending a lot of time together, and getting on each others nerves........ He pissed me off and, I smakced him.....

:( damn, im sorry girl. you always say good things about your relationship, i know you are happy toghter. maybe you can talk through it. everyone gets upset here and there and does stupid things they dont mean...

just remember, life DOES go on & whatever happens, you have yourself & that is all you really need to be happy.

wish i could come give u a hug, then we could go shopping or something :tongue:

THank you so much...... We have been spending a lot of time together.........

I will keep you posted..........

I have to say, i suffered from over-suffocation with smurfette in the past (if that is indeed what this is) :confused:

We were always together, night and day. It got to the point where we weren't getting work done, and everything revolved around us. That was not healthy.

So now we've learned from it, and making some space is always good. Being too close sometimes can be trying on the relationship. Perhaps all you guys need is some space

Awwww!!!!!! Poor Perns!!!!:( Maybe things aren't as bad as they seem. Le it sit for a bit and then see what happens....

Guest gabo

I cant help but think it's over

When I feel suffocated I feel like I need time with my friends. Let him chill out with his friends for a weekend and blow off some steam.

And sometimes when you feel like you are getting on each others nerves for no reason, They say that going away for the weekend seems to help.... like a bed and breakfast . or just going to dinner and having a really romantic day somewhere. adding some spice to your relationship whether its sexualy or romanticaly.

I cant help but think it's over

Well, to give you some hope, me and bf got into a stupid fight in the summer and he got really pissed and we broke up. I was hysterical, thought it was really over and then the next day, we got back. Stupid fights arent worth ruing a relationship over. Although you did smack him, and I dont know how hard, I am sure if you guys were as happy as you made it seem in your previous posts then everything should be fine. Just give him his space.

Unfortnelty, this is getting worse by the minute.

I am finding out horrible things he did...........

:(

:laugh: maybe u can join my bitter & jaded club... we can both walk around with a wall up and for fun we can go out and spy girls with open toed/backed shoes in the winter and laugh at them.

sorry, i dont mean to be insensitive. just trying to make u :)

men really do suck!!!!!!!!! :( i am sorry you are hurting girl.

:laugh: maybe u can join my bitter & jaded club... we can both walk around with a wall up and for fun we can go out and spy girls with open toed/backed shoes in the winter and laugh at them.

How'd I get involved in this??? Just kidding.... Being bitter and jaded doesn't make it hurt less.... It just makes you more miserable IMO..... But to each their own.....

Smile Chica:cool:

Do I sign up?

Well I hope you feel better. But if you're finding things out you never knew, maybe this was for the better. Because that meant he was doing horrible things behind your back, and who wants that?

Hope everything works out :)

Thank you all for your help.

Trust is something I hold very dearly. I am 100% honest all the time. I love and care wholeheartedly. I hope this doesn't change this......... but it makes u think different when you are being deciebed...........

:isok:

Perns...sometimes you need alittle " you" time to realize how important your relationship is. Every couple goes thru rough times, no matter how perfect people preach their relationship to be. Sometimes space, even though it hurts and IS something you dont want to admit to yourself at times, it will give you a breath of fresh air to discover who YOU are and how YOU deal with things on your own. It can ONLY make your relationship better, trust me...If you two were meant to be, it will work out, no matter what has gotten in the way...good luck and keep us posted;)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Perns...sometimes you need alittle " you" time to realize how important your relationship is. Every couple goes thru rough times, no matter how perfect people preach their relationship to be. Sometimes space, even though it hurts and IS something you dont want to admit to yourself at times, it will give you a breath of fresh air to discover who YOU are and how YOU deal with things on your own. It can ONLY make your relationship better, trust me...If you two were meant to be, it will work out, no matter what has gotten in the way...good luck and keep us posted;)

I need fresh air.... I need time to think, clear my head............ This is great advice and thanks.............

I will be alright, I'm perns afterall................