Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for people who play Playstation 2.......

quoth

I haven't touched my fuckin PS2 since May i shit you not...and the only 2 games i ever got were Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Turismo 3.

Im kinda lookin at the new Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit II and NHL 2003 games...

anyone got em for PS2? are they any good?

also..what ARE some good games for PS2 as of late..i am definitely out of the loop nor do i follow them.

But...here and there i been having the urge to play it again.

thanx.

Originally posted by quoth

I haven't touched my fuckin PS2 since May i shit you not...and the only 2 games i ever got were Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Turismo 3.

What more do you need? :D

On 10/29 GTA: Vice City comes out. That will be hot.

For sports, check out NHL 2003, NFL 2K3 (fuck Madden), and NBA 2K3, shit even Sega Tennis 2K3 is awesome.

For first-person shooters, Timesplitters 2 is supposed to be crazy. Red Faction 2 also. SOCOM is supposed to be good, and you can play online also, if you buy the broadband adapter.

Need For Speed is probably the best new racer out now, if you're into the arcadey aspect of it.

Also, knowing you, you would probably enjoy the new Dance Dance Revolution :D

Originally posted by sandman1130

socom, and nhl 2003 are sick cant stop playing them.......

werd....the box shots alone look hot for SOCOM...but it looks mad hard..i mean my pathetic assnever even picked up Metal Gear Solid 2..but then again i have better things to do...anything cool u can tell me bout this game?

brooklynmike: haha whats the deal with dance dance revolution u being serious or is it kinda shitty.....i have heard of it but know nothing bout it nor why i would like it haha.