Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need to get out...

ShortyStar

Of my house during the week and the weekends but where the heck do I find a place that I can actually get my groove on and dance the whole night? I'm new, just moved here. Would like to get to know people asap.... I'm always looking for a great opportunity to dance... it's been 3 months since I danced a wonderful full 6 hours :)... I was going to go to tiesto at circus but I'm afraid that the lines are going to be so big that I won't be able to get in like last time I tried...

So... let me know ....

Can't wait................

*kimmy*

Thank you all for such wonderful ideas. I do live in LA (Glassell Park area) and I love all music. Trance, Techno, Hard House.. Sometimes house but I have to be drunk to get into that ... but mainly anything that makes you want to get up, close your eyes and jump sway and move...

Is anyone going to Tiesto?? at Circus?? Montage?? or Baby's in LV???

Blue --

For techno/house --- and low cover, smaller venue - try Sugar (santa monica) .... for a goth 18+ crowd and low cover -- try Club Bang (hollywood) ...

Note though --- next week and this weekend, a lot of promoters are changing formats and sometimes djs to accomodate Halloween themes..... also, DJ Lee Dyson plays your format, he's very good and very cool ... check his site for his schedule and formats too (www.djleedyson.com).....

Also some djs are blending tribal house with r&b every few sets ... so sometimes hard to get pure house format (backrooom @ El Dorado in Brentwood .... great tribal house)....

To get onto any of these venues' lists on certain nights, check out the site. Any questions, post back. Hope this helped.

www.LALate.com

info@lalate.com

Hey Shorty - ahh, I mean Blue.. ya know, it's gonna take me some time to get used to this new name Kimmy:laugh: :laugh:

Glad ya signed up with CP... ATTENTION L.A. CPer's.... this gal is super-duper fun to hang with... so treat her good - she's also a dancin' queen:bootysha: :bootysha:

Ahh, the memories from the time you came to MIAMI:screwy: :D

I'm sure you'll have no problem making new friends....

Miss ya -

Lola:eek:

Isn't it a strange name Lola??? I used Shortystar before and for some reason I can't log back on. So this is just a temporary name. Maybe I'll use Shorty Stuff or Shorty Shit or some thing like that.....

Our talk was wonderful!!! IT's amazing how much you can miss someone after you hear their voice again.

Definately can't wait to make it to Miami again but I also am pumped to maybe see you in LAS VEGAS right!!!??!!!

If you're there, I'm there...

Okay now get back to work you club god.........

LUV

Shorty

Yooooo -

No dude i can't do Vegas:( You should go to see the Chads though......shit, they'd probably chip in to buy your plane ticket (since they were gonna buy mine).....hmmmmmm :idea:

BUUUUUUT!! KT is coming down to see me Dec 17-25th....... i'm going to drag him to my work Christmas party (maybe) then off to Space for Deep Dish:D

I can't wait.............

MISS YOU MUCH:tongue: xoxo,

Originally posted by lolahotass

Yooooo -

No dude i can't do Vegas:( You should go to see the Chads though......shit, they'd probably chip in to buy your plane ticket (since they were gonna buy mine).....hmmmmmm :idea:

BUUUUUUT!! KT is coming down to see me Dec 17-25th....... i'm going to drag him to my work Christmas party (maybe) then off to Space for Deep Dish:D

I can't wait.............

MISS YOU MUCH:tongue: xoxo,

what are you doing on the LA board? :confused:

u dont live in LA :D

nah, i'm kidding lola, the more the merrier :D :D

Originally posted by vicman

what are you doing on the LA board? :confused:

u dont live in LA :D

nah, i'm kidding lola, the more the merrier :D :D

Well actually MR NOSEY FROM DC (speaking of which, what are you doing spamming LA huh??????????? j/k)..................

Naaaaahhh, I directed my buddy BLUE here to make some new friends cuz she's just moved to L.A. a couple months ago.......

Maybe she'll get lucky and meet some kewl-cats like I did in Miami.......shit I met her on the Crobar website!

As drama filled as the Miami thread has been as of late (for the 100th time in the past 3 months), I just might start treading on your territory:D :eek: :eek:

Lola;)

yup lola, i am all over the place on cp :D

That's cuz you rock Vic.........:tongue:;)

Speakin' of Joey, I haven't seen him post in a while....

I think I need to PM him and try to get some peeps up to the Ale House soon. Me and Joey are practically neighbors......... well sorta.

So when are you coming back down to Miami hon?:D

And can I have some Chex Mix?

It goes good w/ the beers I'm drinking right now:pint: :pint: :pint:

BLUE remembers the Ale House when she was down.......that was the start of a loooooooooooooong monday night that ended with us at Crobar on a Monday night:spin2: :screwy::laugh: and me with one hour of sleep prior to work:eek: ouch!

Ale house was a blast with the Bud Light.. remember me pulling off all the labels off the beers and putting them on my place matt I still have that hahahah...

That was an awesome night... See I need another one of those nights.. remember my outfit...?? walking around in my dance bra.. hah I thought I was hot...

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Thank you all for such wonderful ideas. I do live in LA (Glassell Park area) and I love all music. Trance, Techno, Hard House.. Sometimes house but I have to be drunk to get into that ... but mainly anything that makes you want to get up, close your eyes and jump sway and move...

Is anyone going to Tiesto?? at Circus?? Montage?? or Baby's in LV???

Hell ya... Tiesto at Montage in what, 56 hours? Sure, Digweed is playing the same night, but BOOOORING.

BTW, someone mentioned buying pre-sale for Spundae, but that isn't enough. When big names talent is there you still need to make sure you get there really early or you may not get in even *WITH* your presale. I was in line with a few people from the board who bought tickets but they didn't make it in....

That's cuz you rock Vic.........:tongue:;)

Speakin' of Joey, I haven't seen him post in a while....

I think I need to PM him and try to get some peeps up to the Ale House soon. Me and Joey are practically neighbors......... well sorta.

So when are you coming back down to Miami hon?:D

dunno yet. I was there e arlier in october for zabiela and howells, i'll definitly be going for WMC (that is a must), but I'll have to check the fundage after the new year.

yeah, whats up with joey? hasnt posted that much as of late. proly busy with school and work...and recovering from the wild miami weekends.

And can I have some Chex Mix?

It goes good w/ the beers I'm drinking right now:pint: :pint: :pint:

BLUE remembers the Ale House when she was down.......that was the start of a loooooooooooooong monday night that ended with us at Crobar on a Monday night:spin2: :screwy::laugh: and me with one hour of sleep prior to work:eek: ouch!

those legenday weekends are always hard to forget. i just had a nice weekend myself, this past one. parks and wilson, sasha and d:fuse, back to back to back....and i am in serious pain :(

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Ale house was a blast with the Bud Light.. remember me pulling off all the labels off the beers and putting them on my place matt I still have that hahahah...

That was an awesome night... See I need another one of those nights.. remember my outfit...?? walking around in my dance bra.. hah I thought I was hot...

Yeah that was crazy...............

AnD YOU arE HoT TootS!:D

How do I get Tiesto tickets now???? I was watching groove tickets close so I wouldn't miss it but I surely did of course... Tiesto is my favorite... He's my boyfriend....

Any Ideas???

LolaHotAss..... I wub you........... I'm going to call you LolaAssHatch instead :)...........

those legenday weekends are always hard to forget. i just had a nice weekend myself, this past one. parks and wilson, sasha and d:fuse, back to back to back....and i am in serious pain :(

What sort o tunes Parks & Wilson play? I saw them 5 years ago and they were word.:whip2:

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

What sort o tunes Parks & Wilson play? I saw them 5 years ago and they were word.:whip2:

dark filthy progressive...dude, you can see them at kings cross almost every week in London, but your in manchetser arent you?