Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why?

groovefire

Yeah good thing this fuck came over here to do a test. Other than go and LOOK AT A POST YOU ALREADY HAVE MADE YOU FUCK!!!

THERE IS NO NEED FOR FUCKING TESTS YOU MUTHA FUCKING MORONS:mad: :mad:

hmmmm i will make a test now that i loaded a gay picture:blown:

YOU SUCK YOU STUPID TESTING FOR NO REASON FUCK HEAD!!!

thank you

thanks for warm welcome!

Michael Moore is a fuck-face with the brain of a crack smoking Alaskan King Crab, one of the biggest hypocrites in the world (wouldn't let his writers unionize), and just an all-around fat fuck whose face just begs to be crushed by a heavy rock. He's amusing but anybody who watches his shit thinking they're "in the know" need get their fingers out of their asshole long enough to pick up a real book. It's a good schtick he's got going, making money for himself by exploiting the problems of the common people, and refusing to do any interview cuz they sent a taxi and not a limo, but whatever...

Snatch69,

I really hate holier-than-thou hypocrites. Michael Moore to me is a world class hypocrite. I know a couple of people who have dealt with him, plus I've read some stuff, and by their accounts he's a major prick. Only moderately intelligent, he makes up for it by being obnoxious (his obnoxiousness throws people off and for some reason fans misinterpret this "he just made a good point") and he employs some pretty fallacious arguments. I appreciate what he's trying to do but really he's no better than any other hypocrite. He's the same as a religious hypocrite and sleazy politicians. They believe that spreading the word somehow entitles them to live above the very same laws they preach. Michael Moore wants unions but won't let his own workers unionize, what's up with that?

I'm just ranting. I know you were probably referring to the tone of my post, or kaydup's post, but I couldn't resist going on about Michael give me Moore food.

Originally posted by os9

Snatch69,

I really hate holier-than-thou hypocrites. Michael Moore to me is a world class hypocrite. I know a couple of people who have dealt with him, plus I've read some stuff, and by their accounts he's a major prick. Only moderately intelligent, he makes up for it by being obnoxious (his obnoxiousness throws people off and for some reason fans misinterpret this "he just made a good point") and he employs some pretty fallacious arguments. I appreciate what he's trying to do but really he's no better than any other hypocrite. He's the same as a religious hypocrite and sleazy politicians. They believe that spreading the word somehow entitles them to live above the very same laws they preach. Michael Moore wants unions but won't let his own workers unionize, what's up with that?

I'm just ranting. I know you were probably referring to the tone of my post, or kaydup's post, but I couldn't resist going on about Michael give me Moore food.

:confused: wtf?

Anyways, what were we talking about??? Oh yeah, annoying test posts...carry on.....

Originally posted by os9

Snatch69,

i actually meant why are we (boston board) so mean?