Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Video Game Fans

omfg. . .do you know that the only reason i brought the cube was for this game??? i waited and waited and waited for it and now, a fucking year later. . .bam!. . .only 26 days and counting. . .

(just last night, :laugh: , i defeted Ridley in Norfair to get to the mother brain on my, :laugh:, snes, just because i cant wait. . .)

kat - game freako since way back in the day.

Originally posted by smokesum

did u watch it????????

im fuckin drooling over here. Those graphics, atmospheric music......sense of exploration....omg

Dude, that video sucked. Promo videos lay on the cinematics but puts the gameplay displays on the back burner.

There's a video playing in some game stores (gamestop, I think?) that's been showing in-game footage. If you think that video was good...wait till you see the real thing.

Originally posted by xpander

Dude, that video sucked. Promo videos lay on the cinematics but puts the gameplay displays on the back burner.

There's a video playing in some game stores (gamestop, I think?) that's been showing in-game footage. If you think that video was good...wait till you see the real thing.

those cinematics are incredible......i already saw gameplay footage(i've been following this game ever since there were rumors about it) and I've been so excited. But that commerical just did it for me.....i want the game now

Originally posted by clubkat

omfg. . .do you know that the only reason i brought the cube was for this game??? i waited and waited and waited for it and now, a fucking year later. . .bam!. . .only 26 days and counting. . .

(just last night, :laugh: , i defeted Ridley in Norfair to get to the mother brain on my, :laugh:, snes, just because i cant wait. . .)

kat - game freako since way back in the day.

no way your talkin about metroid? clubkat and metroid?!

Originally posted by smokesum

those cinematics are incredible......i already saw gameplay footage(i've been following this game ever since there were rumors about it) and I've been so excited. But that commerical just did it for me.....i want the game now

I know what you're talking about...when I saw the game footage I was tempted to buy a cube...:mad:

Originally posted by xpander

I know what you're talking about...when I saw the game footage I was tempted to buy a cube...:mad:

The first two cinematics are pro promo renderings . . You'd need a million dollar piece of hardware to make the game run like that . . and plus, Standard TV'S cant even display that kind of resolution . . . The third one (from the Expo) is the actual game shots and boy oh boy does it look beautiful . . :aright: . . .