No matter what happens you still get more attached

That doesn't me it is impossible it has been done for years

Border have to be clear and well thought out

Be carefull doen't cross them theyll get you

good luck

happy fucking

:D

that's the thing.

men need to have sex before they can develop emotions for a girl.

girls need emotions to be involved before having sex.

i can't just fuck someone and not think about it.

guess i'd be a bad fuck buddy.

thanks for the comments.

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

that's the thing.

men need to have sex before they can develop emotions for a girl.

girls need emotions to be involved before having sex.

i can't just fuck someone and not think about it.

guess i'd be a bad fuck buddy.

thanks for the comments.

sassa

. . . Well, I disagree with that first statment . . . Not all men need to have sex to develop emotions . . there is such a thing called chivalry . . it just takes a back burner alot of times nowadays (along with those other minor things like . . oh . . I don't know . . honesty and being forthcoming with ones intentions . . . :rolleyes: . . ) . . . But yeah, your last assesment is right, if you know inside that you can't handle a situation like that, going for it would only lead to pain . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Well, I disagree with that first statment . . . Not all men need to have sex to develop emotions . . there is such a thing called chivalry . . it just takes a back burner alot of times nowadays (along with those other minor things like . . oh . . I don't know . . honesty and being forthcoming with ones intentions . . . :rolleyes: . . ) . . . But yeah, your last assesment is right, if you know inside that you can't handle a situation like that, going for it would only lead to pain . . .

ok, most men...if not all....need to have sex before they can have feelings for someone.

does anyone have an actual fuck buddy?

ive had an arrangement before... it only works if BOTH ppl can remain unattached emotionally. If it continues for a long term basis, then usually one or the other (not saying its necessarily the girl) breaks the pact.. and if you do it once or twice and everything goes well.. there is no reason for it not to continue.

but think... you hang out with your friends all the time.. you keep the guy on the backburner... and call him when you need a good fixin' ;):tongue: usually pretty good for rebounds and that inbetween time

it can be a great thing, but i would NOT recommend it with a close friend that you see all the time. i have a sort of an arrangement with a VERY close guy friend, but we live in different cities so we don't have to deal with the awkwardness that sometimes appears--even still, we don't really hook up anymore because we have come to value each other as such close friends that it is hard...

a true fuckbuddy should be someone that you really only have to see when you WANT to...someone that you can literally drunk dial just when you need a fix, and you can perhaps watch a movie or something and joke around comfortably with after, and then leave. in and out ;) those are GREAT if you can keep them that way, but as NYCchic24 said, inevitably, it happens that after you sleep together for a while, you get closer, and one of you gets attached--too attached for the "no strings" contract you MUST have for a true fuckbuddy...all good things must come to an end--and it sure can be fun getting to that point, lol ;)

"Keep in mind, everything gets more complicated when the pickles and donuts become involved . . ."

:laugh::laugh:

I actually had one back at school and it was cool because we were good friends got drunk had sex then woke up the next day and everythin was fine nothing weird about it cause we were such good friends.......that went on for about 2 semesters just had sex whenever wherever if we werent busy with someone else lol.......but im here and she is back east and we are still really good friends....i can tell her anything she tells me anything.......i guess i was lucky in college!