Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO how much MONEY...

do you spend on clothes, accessories, etc a week, biweekly or monthly??

I am asking b/c I spend way too much money all the time...:laugh: I have gone shopping every single week for the past month...and I still see SOOO much more stuff I want...why cant I just win lotto!!! The People that win live in fkn Nebraska and buy 18 cows and 3 green pickup trucks...:blank: What I would do with that money:idea:

If I win...everyone on the fashion Board gets some moola to go shop shop shop;)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I have gone shopping every single week for the past month...and I still see SOOO much more stuff I want...why cant I just win lotto!!!

I have been quite crazy this month too, My new infatuation is sneakers and shoes! :idea:

..i am always picking shit up here and there....definitely an impulse buyer.....i never give anything a second thought...lol...if i want it....i buy it..........and when i go 'shopping'..like with the intention of spending big......look out.......i have had to call it a day because my arms were not strong enough to carry anymore.....or at least take trips to the car to make deposits!;)

Alot of people will go shopping twice a year and spend a ton of money, but since I enjoy shopping I go every Saturday and only buy like one or two things. This way I never miss out on anything, and it's easier on your wallet (or so it seems at the time)

OMG Misk you just described me!!! That is soooo what I do -- when I see something it's like, THAT'S IT -- It's mine -- Never even think twice..... I have problems though I think w/my compulsive shopping! I have soooo many things I haven't even worn!!!!!

Oh and same for me -- if I actually PLAN on spending a large amount of money for shopping, I come home with like a whole new wardrobe.... Shopping is so like a de-stressing activity....

Dknybabe -- RIGHT NOW because I have no job and am working off my savings account -- I'd say I spend only about $50 a week, but over the summer when I was making the big bucks, I was spending about $500 a week on clothes, sandals, etc....

Well lets see. I see a lot of you people buying jackets and vintage stuff. Maybe its different over here in Cali.

This month ive bought almost 8 pairs of shoes:

Jordan XI's (Space jams, White/blacks, Red/black)

Jordan XIII (Red black)

Puma Originals w/ fat laces

Jordan 17's (black)

Nike Air force 1's

Jordans are 150$ a pair, then 200 for the 17's then like 90 for Af1's. So maybe like 800$ in shoes:(

Originally posted by mystify82281

I have problems though I think w/my compulsive shopping! I have soooo many things I haven't even worn!!!!!

......ditto.....sometimes i feel bad....and think about all the money i spent on them......while they sit in my closet!..........i get over it though.....i am one of those people who has a pair of pants that i haven't worn in like over a year....because u 'just never know'...:D

This week I must say I didnt spend that much money...only like $60 or so on an eyeshadow and new eyeshadow brush...but NEXT WEEK I am hittin up the stores BIG TIME...I mean, boots, coat, pants, etc. Shopping calms me down so much when I am stressed. Mistify, get ready for a VERY VERY busy Saturday afternoon:tongue:

Uh-Oh.... I might be tempted to whip out the trusty old mastercard for this special occassion.....

Oh and can I stay at your casa Friday night? If my mom knows I'm coming home again she'll be pissed..... Today she was like "No more trips in your car, blah blah blah" -- So I was thinking I'll just go back to school Saturday without letting it be known;) ......

I'm gettin excited to see you chica!!!! Get ready for some

:beer::party:

Any other chickies from the fashion board and/or CP going to RS????

SOOORRRYYY MYSTIFY...lol...si chica, if you want to you know you dont have to ask. If you are going with :cool:, I will assume you will be staying there...if you do stay there, do you want me to pick you up at :cool: 's casa for our "shopping day"?? Remember the 29th is ULTIMATE girls night:tongue:

Chica, I don't know if you read my response on the other post on the NJ board, but like I said..... If I come Friday, I'm coming just me.... Girls Night?!? Oh and Erica said she might want to come w/me because I keep saying how fun and good RS is..... We'll talk tonight when I call you :phone: xoxo