Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official** MIDTERMS SUCK THREAD!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

All-nighter :blown: Again....

I want to know WHY professors think it's so funny to assign their midterms all for the same dates!!! WTF! I think my head's gonna explode.

Anyone else buried in papers and exams?

(and does anyone have suggestions for some good study snacks? wonton soup is getting kind of old...)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

papers and exams up to hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i'm trying to get a paper done right now... "racial and gender stratification in the workplace"... i want to pull all my hair out... i'm boring myself so much i can't even stand to re-read my sentences... ahhhhh:cuss:

I had an exam in my Digital System Design class today. The exam wasn't that difficult. The problem was that we needed about an extra hour to finish up. We have standard 80 minute periods. Our professor, who is temporary for the semester gave us an exta 15 minutes for the exam. So after 95 minutes not a single person completed their exam. I shit you not. It was terrible. Talk about curves. :eek:

omg i hate exams. no matter how much i study i always know i could do better. i always freak out during tests. dont you hate it when you get your paper back and you see that the first answer you really wanted to pic was right but the one you put down is wrong!! i could have had a grade higher on my act. exam if i didnt change the damn answers! ugh!! good luck guys! muahzzzzz

2 tomorrow :(

i've been like a machine the past 4 weeks... since 2 of my classes have to 2 midterms, i'll be taking a total of 8 this year :( and the worst part is, for some reason this semster every one of my profs gives homework every week... so i have things due every monday, tuesday and wednesday for all 6 classes... its nice when you don't have things due every week and can devote more or less attention to certain classes at different times...

haven't studied for my corporate finance which is one of the 2 tomorrow... i like to believe i have a real knack for this stuff... so looks like tomorrow will be a good test of that hypothesis..

Fuck papers!! Fucking English major bullshit!! :bigfinge:

I have a midterm on the 30th in my Milton class but that should be fine cause it's on "Paradise Lost" which I thoroughly enjoyed..

I have midterm #2 on Nov. 7th in my Holocaust class (which I'm, once again, absolutely gonna bomb)

Then I have a presentation Nov. 13th for "Order & Disorder"

Grr.. I think I have another exam in my 17th Century Lit class coming up within the next two weeks as well.. :mad3:

The only thing good about midterms is that it signifies that the semester is halfway over. :D (that would be, the, optimistic way to look at it)

Originally posted by starshaped

It might be because you are so wrapped up in guilt at calling me a wanker the other day;) Appologise and then you can stop worrrying and get on with your work:aright: sorted:)

Awww, poor Starshaped... I called you names! :( But I talked to god the other day and he said it was totally justified cause you started it, you arrogant brit :D;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Awww, poor Starshaped... I called you names! :( But I talked to god the other day and he said it was totally justified cause you started it, you arrogant brit :D;)

:laugh: Not content with polluting peoples minds against me on the radio,you have now turned to the message board,where will it all end?:laugh:

So how you keeping anyway Mrs?

Originally posted by starshaped

:laugh: Not content with polluting peoples minds against me on the radio,you have now turned to the message board,where will it all end?:laugh:

So how you keeping anyway Mrs?

You love it... it makes your day :D

I've given you the update in a PM :) But I still haven't heard any feedback on Bond & Hardwick... :idea: you slacker :)