Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the sniper was . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by Sapexec

Every time I see your pix I wretch, almost vomit, puke. Picture reminds of a cross between Roots meets Boogman from Goodtimes meets the Sniper.

PS > Urban Sundays at Platnium suck. I didnt realize FUBU clothing was still in.

bwhahahaa:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sapexec

Please remove that pix you always post of you on the step of the white building. Every time I see your pix I wretch, almost vomit, puke. Picture reminds of a cross between Roots meets Boogman from Goodtimes meets the Sniper.

By the way, your comment below I hope is not representing the views of non incarateed black men everywhere. Your an idiot.

PS > Urban Sundays at Platnium suck. I didnt realize FUBU clothing was still in.

Oh god, another bitch that I have to slap around. "Your an idiot." Did you and Velvetgoldmonkey go to the same school you fuckin illiterate moron.

FYI, it's Bookman from Goodtimes Mr. Racist. When will you be marching in the next KKK rally?

Another thing Brainiac, I looked up incarateed on Google and here are the results:

Sapexec's new word "incarateed"

Thanks for making me and the rest of the board feel 100% better about ourselves. Why? Because we're not as dumb as you lunchbox!!

Originally posted by jasontowns

Oh god, another bitch that I have to slap around. "Your an idiot." Did you and Velvetgoldmonkey go to the same school you fuckin illiterate moron.

FYI, it's Bookman from Goodtimes Mr. Racist. When will you be marching in the next KKK rally?

Another thing Brainiac, I looked up incarateed on Google and here are the results:

Sapexec's new word "incarateed"

Thanks for making me and the rest of the board feel 100% better about ourselves. Why? Because we're not as dumb as you lunchbox!!

Dear Mr. Sniper,

Why couldn't you have focused your sight on the dude on the right wearing the blue shirt?

Yours truly,

Shady.

Wow, everyone, Velvetgoldmonkey is teaching third grade english. Lets gather around in a circle so we all can laugh you fuckin tool!!

You're my bitch when it comes to psychological warfare.

Um, I don't think so. You - psychological warfare:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you've done nothing but throw out insults....and you got your asshole ripped off in the process!

Dear Shitty,

Your sig is longer than your penis. Go figure.

Jason Towns

Dear Jack Ass,

Do you spit or swallow? Pitch or catch?

Shady.

PS. You are ugly and have a lot of anger. You curse at people and try to belittle them to hide your insecurities. I know your daddy must've played "Hide the Salami" with you when you were a kid, but there is no reason to take it out on the world. Please go to hell. Please go to hell and die.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Um, I don't think so. You - psychological warfare:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you've done nothing but throw out insults....and you got your asshole ripped off in the process!

Watch out, Raver, or he's going to attack your grammer with his ferocious wit! Run for the hills! Your only defense is to study the Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual! Or you could not give a shit, since what he has to say is meaningless dribble.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Watch out, Raver, or he's going to attack your grammer with his ferocious wit! Run for the hills! Your only defense is to study the Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual! Or you could not give a shit, since what he has to say is meaningless dribble.

Hehe...I think I'll go with the latter!

:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

How are we hypocrites? Show me where in this thread anyone said that white people don't commit crimes?

Did you see Vic or me getting all upset when the reports came out that witnesses said that they spotted an "olive skinned, possibly hispanic" male at the Home Depot/Falls Church shooting?

Get over it.

they did pick up a mojado from richmond though! :laugh: talk about using the wrong payphone at the wrong time. hope he likes it in his own country for a week or two, he'll be back, they always come back

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

Wow big J, I wonder what your Uncle would think of you saying such things on a public message board. . .

Edolphus "Ed" Towns Towns is currently serving his tenth term in the U.S House of Representatives. He represents the tenth Congressional District of Brooklyn, New York. . . .

The Congressman has a master's degree in social work from Adelphi University and a bachelor's degree from North Carolina A & T State University. He is married to the former Gwendolyn Forbes and they reside in the Cypress Hills section of Brooklyn. They have two children, Darryl and Deidra, and three grandchildren, Kiara, Jasmine, and Kristian. The Congressman also serves as a surrogate father to his nephews Jason and Jereme Towns.

nyonline.jpg

Congressman Towns greets Ft. Greene Telemedicine

Entrepreneuer Omar Wasow, founder of NY Online.

They are joined by Congressman Towns' Nephew,

Jason Towns, on the steps of the capitol.

:devil:

holy shit cookie girl!! dont mess with that girl she's good!!! and who the fuck spells their name jereme??? what type of horse shit is that??