Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**New to the board**

Originally posted by copahc

AcidCrackWhore... nice name, hehe :D

I'm new too. Hi!

:biggrin:Hiya newbie!! welcome!

Lemme explain the name, before people start thinking i really am a crackwhore, lol.

Im a member of a couple other message boards and one of them has been getting REALLY gay. Sometime ago there was a lil revolution on the board and i started causing trouble. One of the admin's got all pissy about it and decided to change my name... and so was born Acid Crackwhore, hehe. I though it was funny so i kept it.

:knife:<---- i love that smilie, hehe

Originally posted by njangel

Welcome :) ~ Hope you like it here

This is Erin right? If it is HIIIIIIIIIIIII! Are you coming to the halloween party?

Originally posted by codica3

Hey Paulette!! I've seen you randomly posting and I was like: NIICE. :D :D When are you coming to CENTRO dammit!!

hehe idk... Alex tried to drag me out at midnight last time but that was to short notice for me. You know what, im gonna try to make it out within the next month. I just wanna know who's gonna be there (meaning which of our freinds are going)?

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

..Yes it i, whats up - yes I will be there, kinda stuck on ideas for a costume though.

im gonna be a ladybug. Ive already spent so much money dressing up for this party i dont even wanna think about it.... grrrr what time you getting there at?

Most likely 10...hopefully by then it will have started to clear out a little, you????

same time, 10. I have to work before sf, not looking forward to it, but atleast i get to party the rest of the day! hehe. It'll prob start clearing out around noon, hopefully.

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

:biggrin: Hiya newbie!! welcome!

Lemme explain the name, before people start thinking i really am a crackwhore, lol.

Im a member of a couple other message boards and one of them has been getting REALLY gay. Sometime ago there was a lil revolution on the board and i started causing trouble. One of the admin's got all pissy about it and decided to change my name... and so was born Acid Crackwhore, hehe. I though it was funny so i kept it.

:knife: <---- i love that smilie, hehe

welcome. :) when i first saw that name, i thought it was too absurd so i figured it was a second screen name and you couldn't be real.

PAULETTE

:D

what the fuck is up?

pretty weird how we knew each other way before this messageboard bullshit...small fuckin world.

Tell roman (fuck is that his name? lol) and his girl (shit i forgot her name but she is cool as fuck grrrr..shit why can't i think?) that i said whats up and tell him we need to fuckin throw down at sophie's again or some shit haha.

be good. ;)

Originally posted by quoth

PAULETTE

:D

what the fuck is up?

pretty weird how we knew each other way before this messageboard bullshit...small fuckin world.

Tell roman (fuck is that his name? lol) and his girl (shit i forgot her name but she is cool as fuck grrrr..shit why can't i think?) that i said whats up and tell him we need to fuckin throw down at sophie's again or some shit haha.

be good. ;)

MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! yo what's up?!?! Good seeing you at vinyl! We def gotta hit up sophy's again for some partying.

I'll tell "Ruben" and "Jaymie", LOL, that you said hi. You be good too, see ya around hun!

Originally posted by bbkitty11

hiddi ho paullio.........:tongue:

kitty

Paullio?? Do i know you miss??? hehe

Originally posted by lillizzy

get off the board acid bitch!

sf is gay but im still going

ewwwwwwww well if that the kind of welcome im gonna get from you then i guess we just dont need to be talking anymore. AND THE DINNER IS OFF! :biggun: j/k