Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i swear to god,i cant even take a shit in peace at work

quoth

Is anyone else CURSED with AutoFlush systems??

i mean the one thing a guy will forever be joyful about is when he is on the can.

So why not make this auspicious occassion peaceful right?

WRONG

The fuckin simple handle flush mechanism was no problem and quite simple....

but...

my company had to get a little "high-tech" and install "Autoflush" systems in all the stalls.

So basically while im enjoying eternal peace as i pass that nice cheesesteak i just ate...out of nowhere comes the flush from doom that seems to be like a black-hole sucking up everything in life...and the flush is so powerful that i HIGHLY do not appreciate toilet water splashing up my sphincter which is why im definitely annoyed, because not i have to bring in a roll of colored tape to put on the motion sensor just so i can enjoy "enlightenment".

How can a man take a peaceful shit when he must stick to his usual "Hover" methods instead of sitting down on a nice piece of sanitary waxed paper custom fit to one's bunghole when he has the fuckin toilet flushing on its own every 7-10 seconds?

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Further proof CP is going down the shitter:rolleyes:

Actually Mike needs to be credited for being a Shameless Shitterâ„¢. Too many people are pussies about it.

Mike, enjoy the splashes from down below, and enjoy a clean ass the rest of the day.:D

. . I never insinuated that was part of the reason the board was going down the proverbial shitter . . I just really didn't want the vision of that lush trying to squeeze one out and then being attacked by the vacuum toilet of doom . . . ya know what I'm sayin? . . :aright: . . .