Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great to meet everyone

Hey hows everyone doing today. Last night was super. I partied hard in Jersey. Now I know what everyones talking about. Jersey clubs are awesome. The crowd was intense and the vibe was great. Really met some nice people out there. Hey

Hunnie818, thanks for the shots, I got twisted

Shlonger, nice meetin ya man we need to do that again

Sexydiva, great to meet you. You looked great last night. I could tell your a sincere person.

Tempkid, whats goin on kid, last night was awesome

anyone cpers i forgot im sorry, great vibe, dj was on point with the songs, really impressive. cant wait to do this again. Cant wait to meet the rest of you.

Later guyss

I forgot to say thanks to

IBCLUBBIN = man things really picked up once you showed. Your friends are great. Yo give me a call so maybe we can get together this weekend

Jarmenio = thanks for the soco shots. Put me on my ass. Tough time getting up this morning. Maaaaan it was worth it.

Thanks again guys. Clubplanet is really filled with some good people. Later guys

Hey next time shots on me!!!!

Originally posted by donkeyboy

I forgot to say thanks to

IBCLUBBIN = man things really picked up once you showed. Your friends are great. Yo give me a call so maybe we can get together this weekend

Jarmenio = thanks for the soco shots. Put me on my ass. Tough time getting up this morning. Maaaaan it was worth it.

Thanks again guys. Clubplanet is really filled with some good people. Later guys

Hey next time shots on me!!!!

so u admit jersey isn't as good as mexico but its good

Hey hows everyone doing today. Last night was super. I partied hard in Jersey. Now I know what everyones talking about. Jersey clubs are awesome. The crowd was intense and the vibe was great. Really met some nice people out there. Hey

Sexydiva, great to meet you. You looked great last night. I could tell your a sincere person.

anyone cpers i forgot im sorry, great vibe, dj was on point with the songs, really impressive. cant wait to do this again. Cant wait to meet the rest of you.

Later guyss

Did someone slip ridilin in your coffee this morning?????????

Later guyss

Ya bro, you were pretty hammered last night, but what was up with you groping that other guy. Do you do that in public all the time or were you just that drunk ?

Also that was a nice puke you had on yourself

But anyways nice to meet you