Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naked On The Beach Today!!!!!!

mrjoebudious

Originally posted by absolutv

migs spun all night at lola

I left Lola around 1am and DHM was still spinning there. The idea was for Migs to spin at Nikki Beach, not at Lola. IMO , the event was not well organized (DJ slots were not correct and music was lowered when people was really getting into Migs). Still, props to Aquabooty for organizing a good event, hopefully the next one will be better. :)

Wasn't well organized? I beg to differ.

Dude, the city kept giving us shit. That's it. Did you see the size of those stacks. We were ready to bang this mo fo. Those rich people in those towers kept calling the cops. Hard to work the vibe without volume on the sound system. Glad you made it to LOLA. Party rocked!!! Migs and Jay J gave mad props to the vibe you all gave them. Thanks from them and me.

Peace Joe Budious

I didn’t go, to much craziness going on Saturday. anyway I told a bunch my friends about it, and they headed out. they said the music was great, and they said the crowd was very eclectic. they also said the tempo of the event changed; when cops started to appear all over the place. at which point I guess you where forced to turn the music down; which they said kind of killed the vibe. they also said that you guys tried to set things straight, and offered passes for the after party. it’s unfortunate the neighboring community, does not seem to quite understand, that there is a beach club in their community.

hopefully next time around the city, can work out something with the neighboring community; that at least gives you guys a timeframe to work within. I live on the beach right next door to a restaurant/nightclub; we already have arrangements with them. that the music is kept in reasonable range, and that no loud music be played beyond 12midnight. also I hope this incident doesn’t deter you guys, from doing future daytime events. my friends said that it was great overall; they just where a bit upset about how it ended. which really was something out your control.

Hello Childs, maybe the city of Miami realized, there is more to do on a Sunday then clubs. Shouldn't you people be at church or watching me on t.v. praise jesus, amen.

Im holding a special service at club space, instead of ecstasy for all you people ill be handing out vitamins to strengthen your bones, amen, praise jesus, not drugs.

Originally posted by alsharpton666

Hello Childs, maybe the city of Miami realized, there is more to do on a Sunday then clubs. Shouldn't you people be at church or watching me on t.v. praise jesus, amen.

Im holding a special service at club space, instead of ecstasy for all you people ill be handing out vitamins to strengthen your bones, amen, praise jesus, not drugs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: your killing me.

Originally posted by alsharpton666

How you gonna go and ban a reveron, uncalled for. :laugh:

ok, aquabooty put together a QUALITY party. bar none. the setup was sweet. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the WMC naked music party. ok, whenever you walk into a party and see about 6 hot as hell topless women laying down getting a tan...you know it's goin to be good. now that's living up to the name of the party.

boomerang opened up nicely. jay j was totally on point! the place was jumpin. free smirnoff ice. sweet graphix on the screens and to top it off...migs on the decks. if it weren't for those rich, snobby f'ers complaining about the "noise" and my girl having to leave...this would've been one of the sickest parties of the year.

tippin my hat off to the aquabooty guys.