Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who said the Irish weren't for real?

lolahotass

Originally posted by thehype

all the closet Irish fans are comin out

OH Hell yeah:D

I went to ND back in the fall of `95 - my sophomore year in college - there was a huge pep rally in the gym and I got to see the whole football team and hear Lou Holtz speak... I was so excited I cried.... it was pretty fierce since I was always a big fan and a Lou supporter.

Okay enough. FSU fukken sucks, the IRISH kicked their ass, and I'm back on ND's bandwagon (along w/ MIAMI's bandwagon).

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

this is it for Nd they are back to glory... After this undefeated season watch the recruiting year they have.... this season is jsut the beggining :)

Exactly.....................every tough guy is gonna wanna play at ND after this season.........

The Irish are back baby:D

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

this is it for Nd they are back to glory... After this undefeated season watch the recruiting year they have.... this season is jsut the beggining :)

seems like you spoke too soon.

(sorry lola... my condolences go out to you... ugh i know the feeling of defeat one two many a times this year )

but actually up until two years ago.. davie used to get the top ranked recruiting classes.. he just couldnt do shit wiht them.

Hrmph.....upset saturday.....and then there were four. Of course, Bowling Green will no longer be undefeated when they get their asses handed to them by South Florida in a couple weeks, and VT very well could beat Miami, and Ohio State is still overrated and would get beaten by Iowa if they played each other this season (Michigan has a chance of beating them as long as it doesn't come down to the kicking game). That would leave Oklahoma as the only undefeated team. Alas, it won't turn out that way, but don't count the Irish out yet...the chances aren't too slim that the four undefeateds all will go down and that would but the domers right at the front of the hunt. Blah.

Why can't FSU be fighting for the championship this year???

Irish lost their titles hopes yesterday. You would need all the teams above them to lose again, which may not happen to all 9. BCS bowl is still a possibility should they beat the remaining teams on their schedule. USC could give them problems thou. As for the remaining unbeatens, Miami could be the one team to slip-up to VT. I highly doubt Oklahoma loses to anyone on their remaining schedule, and Ohio State, barring a major upset to Michigan, should likely be the only undefeated teams remaining.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by dawglvr

OVERRATED!!! I hate the Irish, ya'll sucked for a couple of years and now you are ranked again and now all the fans come out! your schedule is not that hard! all i have to say is:

BOSTON COLLEGE!

Go dawgs!

Ok whos your team buddy. The Irish are the best college football team ever. They needed a breakout season like this and a new coach like Ty. Now they are going to return back to there glory. I will admit it, skil wise they really do suck this year, but they ahve heart, they win there games by Defense. Now in the next year or 2 good high school players are going to come in b/c they dont blow donkey dick this year, so now i have a feeling Ty will keep them with this intensity and then you add skill and they will be back to the National championship in 3 years