Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Deejay:Little Club: SMITH:RICHARDS

james954

mixed-lights.gif

Big Deejay:Little Club: SMITH:RICHARDS: Miami

This Halloween please join us for installment # 4 of the BIG DEEJAY little club events, this time around we bring you:

This Thursday Oct 31, 2002

BIG DEEJAY little club presents...

CHRISTIAN SMITH

christiansmith.jpg

with

NIGEL RICHARDS

baldy.jpg

Big Deejay Little Club is located in the VERY intimate setting of Lola Bar on South Beach, Miami. This will be a bi-weekly event featuring the finest of big names as well as a host of upcoming talent that is sure to pack a dance floor. Please come out and show some support for this intimate evening. We will have more instore for the future...

lon_2.jpg

appear-ghost.gif

Lola

247 23rd Street (one block west of collins)

Miami Beach

cover: $7

http://www.bigdjlitleclub.com

Upcoming Nov 7: Satoshi Tomiie

mixed-lights.gif

oh yeah that thing 'highrider' .. *hmm I still haven't heard it* I'll buy it on my next record order from 'insert name of online store here' .. :)

Double duty for me tommorow .. Oscar & Howells and Christian to close the night up.

TAKING OVER MIAMI,

Ramon C.

are you restricted

for those who made it out...YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP!!!! for those of you who didn't...i won't even say anything. Thank you to Steven and crew for an awesome time last nite. Christian and Nigel, a pleasure as always. Why can't we get it together people? We had Christian FREEKIN Smith and Nigel Richards last nite for $7!!!!! where else does this happen? oh well, i'm not going to bitch about it. Thanks again to Steven and the Lola/Big DJ, Little Club crew. You guys know how to treat your artists and friends. You've got my support forever!

paz,

greg

guilty over here.....I haven't heard either of them and didn't make it....I could have definitely coughed up $7 even as unemployed as I am....and I have not had a computer available at home so I kinda missed out on the info on this event.