Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many people work out?

I'm very happy to hear that most of you guys work out!!!! :)

I'm actually a personal trainer, now a fitness manager, for NY Sports Club in Manhattan. Due to time, I workout 3-4 times per week. Misk, DJwreckNYC, if you guys need some help with your knes, pm me and let me know. I have lot of functional rehab exprience in addition to body composition knowledge.

And if any of you guys need new routines, let me know...I wouldn't mind giving out a session or two to Clubplanet members as long as you come down to my club. I'll be happy to help you guys out so you can last all night and all morning too...(on the dance floor...the rest is up to you!!!)

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

dancing is an ideal form of cardiovascular excercise in my book. but too much can be bad on your knees. ive started having problems with my left knee last summer but that doesn't stop me from going out of course. :rolleyes:

I hear ya about the knee problems - I think mine are beyond repair :(

We'll see after a full season of training and competition.

Originally posted by mystify82281

I always wondered if I'd like working out w/a trainer...

I think it would be good for me though -- get some new routines, etc......

When I'm back home in May, I just might have to come see you Trew...... :D

Well, mystify, you've got my screenname. Let me know when you're in the area...my Sports club is VERY easy to get to from anywhere in NYC...

Where do you go to school?

Originally posted by trueqwest

Well, mystify, you've got my screenname. Let me know when you're in the area...my Sports club is VERY easy to get to from anywhere in NYC...

Where do you go to school?

I go to Marist in Poughkeepsie NY.... I'll be done in May - I'm gonna have to find a gym then..... Once done w/school I"ll be in Bergen county, NJ......

Thanks True.... :D