Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best damn going away party EVER!!!

malanee

D:Fuse played a crazy set - the crowd was so into it! And there was nothing better than looking around and seeing all of you there. After hours was even better! More than 30 people showed up - even D:Fuse and his wife were there! Needless to say, I'm dying for some sleep!

What did you guys think?

What an incredible night! I had so much fun and it was wonderful to spin around in a circle (as I did many times on the dance floor ;) ) and see nothing but familiar, friendly faces. A sick set from D:fuse was just the icing.

After hours was just as fun. . .quite the sendoff for Ruth, our hostess with the mostest! D.C. will be so worse off for having lost you. :( Come back for visits!

Thank you everyone for making the night so fantastic! Now for some comfort food and a nap. . .

'stina :D

ahhh....just woke up, but my body still aches! It was a fantastic night - awesome, awesome time - thanks much everyone, especially Ruthie, for a great party! Ruth, you really have to come back and visit soon - DC will definitely not be the same without you.

It was also very nice to meet some new people off the board.

oh, thanks to certain people for leaving me at Glow! j/k ;)

malanee, we will miss you so much when you leave. you always had the best parties at your place, what is DC's loss is SF's gain. i had a awesome time last night.

remember than whenever you want to come back to visit DC you will always have plenty of friends here. :)

oh man...

what time did y'all get back to ruths house at? i called around 4...no answer - so i drove by the house soon after that, and it didnt look like anyone was there. i knew i was going to miss out - but i was afraid that y'all were stuck at glow.

well ruth...sorry i missed your party - but my thoughts were with you guys. guess i'm just going to have to come out west to celebrate your move!

hope y'all get some sleep!

hey gurlie,

you know already how happy i was to have met you (and the rest of your friends) :) . . . i'm hella sad that i couldn't say goodbye. . . and i'm going to miss coming back to afterhours at your house, those pink walls, furry couch, and the toys. . .snuggletinis :) . . . but you'll definitely being seeing me on the left coast in the very near future!

consider yourself forewarned. ;)

much love,

scratch

I had a fuckin blast Saturday night. Ruth, you'll surely be missed....thanks for providing us with such good times and great experiences. Look out SF!

D:fuse was awesome...'Billie Jean" took the cake. I wish I had a picture of everybody bouncing to that. It took me and Millie back to the old "box" days at Five...off the hook. I told D:Fuse he had balls of steele for playing that shit at Glow....a truly classic moment.

The post party was nuts! I hope you guys enjoyed the tunes....I was workin my ass off! Some of you guys were sooooo funny. I was pretty sober by that point. Walking around that place, I felt like I was in a sequal to "Kids".

Sucks that has to be it, but it was one awesome way to go out!

Good luck chica!

-Neech

Man, I had so much fun on Saturday. I'm still recovering from the whole weekend, but the pain is totally worth it.

It was great going into the club as one entire unit! D:Fuse was off the hook. He was totally in control of the entire crowd! I've never seen anyone work the crowd like he was behind the decks.

The post party was unbelievable. It was great hanging out with you guys (as always). Gonna miss you, Ruthie! Thanks for all the good times, and good luck in SF!

OMG - I still don't have a voice and I feel like somebody kicked me in the head - did they?

I can't believe how farking funny Jenny - D:Fuse's wife is. This is the first time I've really had a chance to talk to her and here are some of her quotes:

"I'm gonna kick you in the patch:

"So I yelled "Dustin - there's corn in my poop - I don't remember eating corn!"

And the best was when she gave us a full moon heading out of Glow. And when I say full - I mean FULL!!!!! :laugh:

And did I mentiont that Dustin said he looked up cute in the dictionary and there was a picture of me???? *swoon* I"m sure Crank and TB are tired of hearing me quote that one!

Okay - that was the best night EVER!!!!! *happy dance*

Originally posted by malanee

And the best was when she gave us a full moon heading out of Glow. And when I say full - I mean FULL!!!!! :laugh:

LOL! That was freakin' hysterical. I was like "um, did she just show us her ass?" hahahaha

Mal - not sick of hearing you quote D:Fuse. I've seen your picture in the dictionary ;)

and if you find the person that kicked you in the head.. let me know, because I think he/she kicked me too :eek:

Originally posted by malanee

It was funny seeing Kuro at Glow. Of course, he his up in VIP the entire time! *lol*

Lol- Walker and I were up there acting like pretentious breaks heads, and were forced to buy water or red bull every 10 minutes from the uber bitch of a waitress.

Awesome time though! I still feel like I may die.

hey y'all

sat night was nuts...such a fabo night!

ruthie...best wishes on the move...RIP swann house!

i didnt go home (pete's) til 10...but i spun again for the last hour or so...man my spinning that night SUCKED

but yah, dustin's great...we bonded over texas and live sets...and it's awesome that he doesnt protool any of his cd's

my body was in SO MUCH PAIN on sunday...and poor pete had to drive to richmond last night!

great meeting some new people too...til the next party!