Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biz's Birthday

pod

went off with a bang. :) Roland was in top form on the decks outside for quite awhile...it was near 7 AM when I left and he was still kickin' it old school. Made for great listening while I was waiting for the Metromover to show up :)

Good job on Space's part making Biz's day a bash!

Anthony Pappa was doing quite well in the main room...kept it up till 5 or so, then surrendered to Oscar, who proceeded to do his usual thing, in other words, a kickass set...

Sorry i did not get to meet pod. I there was until 7 my self with about 14 other friends and the night was fucking great. One those nights were you gage all the other nights u had.. You my have seen me I had on a skull ski cap with a pair of micro lighed gloves???Pretty hard to miss. I love those things..:eek:

Originally posted by pod

went off with a bang. :) Roland was in top form on the decks outside for quite awhile...it was near 7 AM when I left and he was still kickin' it old school. Made for great listening while I was waiting for the Metromover to show up :)

Good job on Space's part making Biz's day a bash!

Anthony Pappa was doing quite well in the main room...kept it up till 5 or so, then surrendered to Oscar, who proceeded to do his usual thing, in other words, a kickass set...

I agree both the Patio and Mainroon had some kickass music going on, I left at 715 or so and the main room was still thumping..

:cool:

DID ANY ONE ELSE SEE THIS CHICK?????????/

@ 6:30 in the main room I was standing there near the booth and the chick walks up next to me and stops and looks around. I look back and she has no shirt on.:eek: :eek: I was thinking to myself WTF am i seeing this shit or am I just to fucked up.

Good thing she had a good plastic surgen.:laugh:

Originally posted by thehog

@ 6:30 in the main room I was standing there near the booth and the chick walks up next to me and stops and looks around. I look back and she has no shirt on.:eek: :eek: I was thinking to myself WTF am i seeing this shit or am I just to fucked up.

HOG I THINK YOU WERE MAD FUCKED UP

ROLAND THREW DOWN A SICK SET AS USUAL......:rock:

HAD A GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT, NICE MEETING ALOT OF THE PEOPLE FROM THE BOARD..............

No its true i saw her too:what: !! that shit was too funny!!!:laugh::woah2:

I had so much fuckin fun! and wait till i post the pictures u guys r gonna love 'em....and by the way there was too much illegal activity going on u guys are lucky i didnt arrest you:whip2:!!

(I was the 6 foot tall cop dancing and taking pictures everywhere)

sooo many hot broads in costumes i didnt know what to do besides take pictures with them and cop a feel or steal a kiss here & there:licker: ... heheh

I havent had that much fun in a while it was great to hang w/ some cpers too.......:D

THE GIRL WAS STILL NAKED AT 6:30!!!!! I SAW HER SINCE ABOUT 2 AM LIKE THAT. GOOD LORD!

[Anthony Pappa was doing quite well in the main room...kept it up till 5 or so,

Sorry, but incase you didn't notice, this guy killed the dance floor! Put me and half the club to sleep. I saw Oscar trying to pump some life back into the corpse that was the space dancefloor, but to no avail. Not even David Copperfield could of made that crowd re apear.:drool: dead by 6

Wish I couldve been there. Sounds like a great night by the thread. Hope you had a good Birthday RC and BIZ, sorry I missed it, the whole out of town family thing was in effect. We will definitely make up for it at PICOTTO and my Birthday on 12/27. I have to get ahold of a bad ass outfit before hand. Call me up lata playa!

Jason

Thanx to those who made it out.. it was an amazing night on the terrace.. @ one point in the night before I got in my groove, I felt like yankin' my hair out, but I took a deep breath, settled in & shortly sometime after a few sips of vodka, i was smooth sailin'...;)

Following Dave Ireland, Roland was en fuego @ll nite!! relentless.. WOW!! Didn't move from the terrace to catch pappa inside at @ll. Shortly around 6:30am I was itchin' to hear Oscar, but everyone figured it was time for me to go before I embaressed myself any further...

Thanx for a great nite!!;)

attachment.php?postid=1101919

Oscar's set was AWESOME! I loved it....I wish Pappa would have peaced out a lil' bit earlier b/c by the time OG came on I was exhausted. Not to mention I was sweating bullets in that stupid F-ing hat I was wearing ----------> :blown:

There was a ton of energy out on the patio - about damn time! Plus, I love that Cassius track Roland keeps droppin. It's so smooth and goes down easy!

Sounds like you had a good time Biz. Wish I could have stayed longer but NO!

Sounds like I missed allot.

1- Girls with their "tetas" in the air

2- Other wondering if they were hallucinating or not.

3- Biz almost getting to the point were he could have made a fool of himself. God...those are definitely Kodak moments.

4 - Did I mention the "tetas" already? Oh yeah I did.

:)

Wish you the best Biz in all the years to come. You know you are somewhat family considering that your cousin is married to my brother so you will always have my best wishes.

Obby

attachment.php?s=&postid=983899