Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mikeydny

Fuck this board....

All of the sudden the fucking immigrant miami board decides to fucking be politically correct with this racism bullshit.

how about this, FUCK YOU.

Bunch of fucking winners on this board, 30 yr old mothers and a fathers who should be home taking care of their kids, instead there out worrying what DJ they wanna take pictures of.

Bunch of 30 yr old pill poppers with glow lights at space who drop ripped fuels (yeah since when is ecstasy called ripped fuels)

ALL FUCKING LOSERS....

P.s. - TonytheGuy go fuck yaself Kunta....

BAN ME

Do you all realize all the worthless negativity that has been going around the CP board lately?

Show some respect to other CPers and use the CP board to cooperate intelligently on a possitive way to inform and entertain, if you talk more about music and less about racism...this whole thing might just vanish away...let's all give it a shot...shall we?

relax, take a chill pill!

ps. about your ban? here you go...ban yourself and try to stay fresh!

200.jpg

Originally posted by mikeydny

All of the sudden the fucking immigrant miami board decides to fucking be politically correct with this racism bullshit.

Bunch of fucking winners on this board, 30 yr old mothers and a fathers who should be home taking care of their kids, instead there out worrying what DJ they wanna take pictures of.

Fucking losers on this board, bunch of spic immigrants, you got a moderator who's sister is the board skank, yo koky u know what im talking about, u take her home after RED.

Bunch of 30 yr old pill poppers with glow lights at space who drop ripped fuels (yeah since when is ecstasy called ripped fuels)

ALL FUCKING LOSERS....

BAN ME

say it to my face bad boy.

Originally posted by mikeydny

ALL FUCKING LOSERS....

BAN ME

why so much hostility?