Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLease send good vibes

snatch69

So i know this is the last place i should be posting this, but i called home to talk to my brother's last night, and he told me that while he and my dad were working on his car saturday afternoon, my dad had another heart attack. this is his third attack in just under two years. he is still in the hospital, we are waiting for him to pull through. i don't know if heart attacks are hereditary or not, but my dad's dad died of having a couple really bad heart attacks. guys, i can't lose my dad. i love him so much and i'm not equipped to deal with this. this has been a really bad couple of days for me, and i'm starting to break down. I can't handle everything that is happening. it just feels like everything is spinning out of control and i can't do anything to stop it.

i know you guys don't know me real well or my dad at all, but sending good vibes i believe still helps. i need anything right about now.

if you get anything out of this post at all, please tell those dear to you how much they mean to you b/c you never know what's going to happen. life is short, and people want to hear how much you care for them and what they mean to you.

sorry for doing this on a monday morning.

thanks for listening.

Hey Snatch69,

Hang in there, even tho I don't know you all that well, I will pray for you and your father...

ps. I am 24 and 3 yrs ago my father died of a heart attack, hang in there, i'm sure everything will work out just fine for you, just be positive...

Jk

Snatch69,

All I can say is my friends and family, you have so much support from your friends when times get tuff, you have no idea how much your close friends and family love you.... Talking about it helps me so much, I need to talk about it whenever I feel I need to, b/c keeping in emotions and feelings is so bad, can cause serious mental strain in the yrs to come if you don't release these feelings... Also, I keep such a positive outlook and things in life, things happen for a reason, and people have their good times and bad, but we get stronger and we learn for life changing experiences.... If you ever need to talk or anything, feel free to email me, I feel for you...

Stay Positive

Jeff

thank you jeff. your words helped a little. i can't eat or sleep or anything. i just cry and look sad and don't even want to talk to anyone here at work. today is supposed to be a good day for me, and it actually couldn't be worse. the one person i do want around me today isn't around for me. kinda hard when it feels like you don't have a friend around, and here i am talking to you, a stranger! a nice one at that.

i will try and keep positive and thank you for the offer to talk to you about it.

thank you, hope i didn't rehash bad feelings for you, i don't need anyone else depressed!

Originally posted by vicman

snatch,

all my best wishes and prayers go out to you and your family. i hope that everything goes turns out for the better. keep a positive perspective on things and draw strength from family, friends and people close to you.

vic

thanks vic, appreciate it. life just sucks right now. it was nice talking to you on saturday.

i just read this board--don't really post, but i read this and just want to say your dad is in my prayers...i am having a bad situation with my dad being very sick and in the hospital as well, and it is so hard to handle--i really feel you :( and i am so sorry!!! **praying for you and your family**

thank you guys very much. i feel for you too southernbelle, and your father is in my prayers too.

it's nice to see how everyone really came thru for me with this, i'm very appreciate. and to those who I wish were there for me who I reached out to who weren't, well...all i can say is..i guess you know who your real friends are in a time like this.

keep me updated southernbelle. good vibes coming your way. :D

Originally posted by snatch69

thank you guys very much. i feel for you too southernbelle, and your father is in my prayers too.

it's nice to see how everyone really came thru for me with this, i'm very appreciate. and to those who I wish were there for me who I reached out to who weren't, well...all i can say is..i guess you know who your real friends are in a time like this.

keep me updated southernbelle. good vibes coming your way. :D

awww, thanks :) same to you!!!

Originally posted by snatch69

Wow - I won't even touch this one.

hey snatchy,

sorry to hear about your Dad. I'm here for you, thinking about you and sending positive energy to your Dad and family. It'll be okay. All is well! All is well!

Hugs ((((((((((((((((((((K)))))))))))))))))))))))!

I'll talk to you next week after my run on Sunday... k?

keep your chin up... we're all here