Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory!!!!

Originally posted by djcreep

well i must say for my first time at factory i think i did it up right! (about 12 hrs). Thanks BG and Erin for showin me around the place and making it a great night. bmw4jay good seein you again. . .whitecamaro i think i met you also, dunno it was a long night, errr, day.

Great music, chill people, great costumes. . .can't wait till next time!

:clap::clap::clap:

champion of the day goes to djcreep......first time at SF and he makes it 12 hours with no complaint....he even had a lil run-in with the bull and had no problems, whereas my ass got tangled up by that motherfucker

djcreep = SF matador :rock:

BG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

:clap::clap::clap:

champion of the day goes to djcreep......first time at SF and he makes it 12 hours with no complaint....he even had a lil run-in with the bull and had no problems, whereas my ass got tangled up by that motherfucker

djcreep = SF matador :rock:

BG

i think djcreep was sleeping on the dancefloor when we came downstairs towards the end of the night....you went to the bathroom and creep just chilled on the floor...too many red bulls.....give you credit...i couldnt hang that long in that place my first time

Schlonger, if you are going to make a remark, back it up with somethin good....

I have been to a quite a few clubs in Jersey and NY... out of all the ones I have been too... not many compare to the energy level, intensity and music quality of SF.....

If you are not into the clubs anymore, and would prefer sitting around with the polo club sippin wine at some trendy lounge, go for it... but dont sit here and try to tell me SF is no good....

You have still lost all shit talkin credibility for bein a now show.... I even gave Dogekid props for showin his face...

You my friend... did not recieve a gold star for your performance last weekend...

You have definately lived up to the shit talkin pussy I thought you were....

Ask your girl if you can take your testicles out of the jar on the mantle, and go out with the boys one weekend...

Originally posted by whitecamaro

i think djcreep was sleeping on the dancefloor when we came downstairs towards the end of the night....you went to the bathroom and creep just chilled on the floor...too many red bulls.....give you credit...i couldnt hang that long in that place my first time

i slept my first time there.....no one told me we were gonna be there for 9 hours (after a whole night of drinking):laugh:

and Vin Diesel was NOT there.....SF has a look alike who is there every week

BG

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Sicilia, this relationship is not going to work if you keep cuttin on me like this.....

Bring the kids to SF?????

Your rating just dropped 2 pts.... That is twisted.....

Once I find the right girl, and my sinlge life stops.... the partying and SF will be put on the backburner....

Bring the kids to Factory.... you are twisted....

No mother of my kids will be taken em to SF... ESPECIALLY ON SUNDAY!!

Oh yeah, stop kidding yourself about wanting to avoid me....

are you fucking retarded??? read the post again ....it's worthless to mess with you....YEAH GOOD COMEBACKS......

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and Vin Diesel was NOT there.....SF has a look alike who is there every week

BG

well it looks like ICeT is now a factory regular. lol

and i was actually gonna be pissed that i didnt come earlier and missed out on Vin. but *sigh of relief* only an imposter. ;)

i walked in at 3pm and was still amazed not only how many ppl were still there, but how many ppl were still in costume. i thought, "wow if the costumes look this cute/good now..then i can only imagine how much better they were a couple hours ago! :laugh2: "

Ask your girl if you can take your testicles out of the jar on the mantle, and go out with the boys one weekend...

I asked, but she said that MY BALLS have been a fixture in your house for 23 years now, so she won't let me.

Originally posted by whitecamaro

oh man, I hope i really didn't fall asleep. If i did at least it was on the dance floor! I was definietly chillllin at some points during the night. . .

Good comeback Schlonger......

You still got the gold star for livin up to what I thought you were..... merely talk....

This class talk is just another excuse for you to tuck your tail and run....

I'll be at Roxy if Thur if ya wanna try this again.... hopefully its classy nuff for ya....

Is that any way to talk to your idol? Why do I have to come to u rookie? Your the cyber tough guy... insisiting on continuing this battle in person. And since we'll both be in the city on thursday, why don't you meet me on the corner of Spring and Thompson at 8p.m. That way you can still make it to Roxy on time... that's if the surgeons work quick enough. Or you can call in sick tomorrow, and catch me at your house while I take my daily "lunch break". Otherwise, shut your hole and continue going about your sorry ass life. You're a load that should've been swallowed.

I figured you would have known that Roxy doesnt open till 11pm.... that must not be on your list of classy venue's...

More talk.... nuttin but talk....

I told ya where I would be last week... Dogekid showed... you were MIA....

Roxy at midnight... if you are not too busy.....

Otherwise... you can catch me at Factory in two weeks.....

I can smell your pussy from here....

Jerkoff, your inability to comprehend posts has left me surprised. I thought you, even with your shortageof brain cells, would at least be able to understand simple english. I stated 8 pm so that you would be able to make it to roxy to do your designer drugs and whathaveyou. You right, Roxy is not on my list of classy joints. I worked the door there in 98 for the Big Fridays party... where were you then? Anyone on this board can justify that it is not as good as it used to be back then either; at least anyone with a brain. Keep going to your rookie establishments which are only in business based on their reputation of yesterday as well as their leniency on drug use/abuse. Very classy I would say.

Speaking of dogekid, did u meet him... your still alive, so I would say no you didn't. So even if I went to cheesy factory, you wouldn't have had the displeasure of running into my blazing fists of fury (no pun intended). Come into the city a little earlier. Tell me where to meet you, and I'll be there. I will not ruin my night of hanging out with gorgeous girls who wouldn't even let you smell their panties, to beat on a defenseless punching bag/pussy like you. Go back to your toolbox and fuck off TOOL.

See, ya keep talkin shit but never show up.....

Pointless even tryin wit you.....

It should take no more then 5 minutes to settle this... so why drive to the city at 8pm to meet your sorry ass....

I'm tellin ya where I'll be.... just show up if ya wanna finally meet.....

Roxy at 11pm.... and yes, cheesefactory next week.....

So now you are tougher than me, and you get more pussy.....

Your life must really suck once you step out from behind your computer dream world you are livin in.....

See later kid....

1. I'm probably younger than you.,... just more experienced. Your new to the game. I'm Michael Jordan, and you're on your high school JV team.

2. Who spends more time behind a comp screen, you or me? How many posts do u have? and what's your average number of posts daily. Cybergeek

3. I don't know if its the drugs or what? You still are incapable of understanding simple english. Is it your second language. Maybe hanging out with the donkeys, you've picked up the spanish lingo, and since your cranial capacity is limited, you compensate for this new learned info by forgetting something else; in this case english.

4. Dogekid was at factory til 3 pm... i doubt u got there after that. We know you were foaming at the mouth just thinking about getting there to down a few hallucinogens or tranquilizers.

5. I will be at Suite 16 tomorrow night. You want to settle this, come there. Its on the corner of 16th and 8th. Now lets see who's Mr. all bark and no bite. I can smell your yeast infection from here.

you two have done well for yourselves while i was away. now, shorty, shlonger is right. i was on the early shift at factory last weekend, but did manage to stay until 3 PM. you were probably too mangled in the quiet room hooking up with the "girl" with a size 12 foot to realize your maginificence was present. cracktory is out for me for a couple weeks, but i'll be here and there...get in touch with one of my fans if you need to find me.

shlonger, we need to discuss some plans for this weekend.

i'm off to the store to buy some eggs, paintball ammo, gasoline and other relevant materials for mischief night.

You got me Schlonger, I should def read the posts.... I understood it to be that dogekid left with Fury... my bad....

So how long ya wanna keep this up jackass????

I am havin fun playin wit ya....

By the way... we have met before....

We have a mutual friend, Big Mike....

Tell him Riggs said to say hello next time ya talk to him....

lmao....