Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: MrMatas

laliux

I can't post any pics of Shakira because our digital camera was stolen the day after the show. :blown: those cleaning brothas stole it, we know it but can't point any fingers without proof.

Tried to get some clean shots of her from the Press dept and they told me she didn't want anybody taking pictures her during the show. I wonder why she didn't tell me shit when I took a couple of pics. WTF!

Originally posted by laliux

those cleaning brothas stole it, we know it but can't point any fingers without proof.

Now by brothas you mean black guys.

Just like Nigga.

This is a racial Comment.

Dave, oh Admin.Dave, hes breaking Rule under guideline 50.39 in sub guideline 3001.0, ban him.

Originally posted by laliux

damn! this post was directed to Jesse to tell him about Shakira and now it's about the damn brothas who stole our digital camera. WTF! :mad:

anyways....so were there any brothas hitting on Shakira? or did she bring her "interest" to hold back all the brothas that wanted to holla at her?:tongue:

Originally posted by mikeydny

What happens my manager steals cameras so no pictures get out of me, p.s. the jets lost to the browns, they didn't loose.

wow, and apparantly you CANT READ .. go back and read what I wrote again ... proper grammar my friend ...

Originally posted by digital7

that's what happens to Mikey when the Jets loose!

TO THE BROWNS!!!!

wow, and apparantly you CANT READ .. go back and read what I wrote again ... proper grammar my friend ...

Ok after reading that 10 times, I still got no clue what your saying, maybe im retarted.

Your saying, thats what happens to me when the Jets loose!

To the Browns.......

Ok still lost, what happens to me, and the Jets lost, they didn't loose.

So explain to me please.

thank you captian obvious! ... You just squashed it! :mad:

It originally was intended for Handyman over there :rolleyes:

btw, what is "idn't" Sunny? .... seems like Im not the only one with the problem ;):D:rolleyes:

Ok this is becoming fun.

Lets take it one more step foward

"Thats what happens to Mikey when the Jets are not tight or restrained"

Still looking to find out what happens to me.

And how did they become not tight or restrained to the Browns.

thank you captian obvious! ... You just squashed it! :mad:

It originally was intended for Handyman over there :rolleyes:

btw, what is "idn't" Sunny? .... seems like Im not the only one with the problem

Ooooops! Sowwy:rolleyes: :laugh:

Oh and BTW...a damn smiley got in the way of the "d" in the "idn't"....I fixed it though:tongue: :laugh: No more problems on my end.....not sure if that's the case w/u though! lol;) :tongue::D

Defensive Penalties

Weak Pass Rush

and a GOD AWEFULL lackluster overall performance @ Home

Is that enough reasons? ... Im still waiting for the beat down you said the Jets would hand the Browns

WEAK PERFORMANCE! 24 UNANSWERED POINTS!

LOOOOSE!

Ok change the subject, because what you said originally made no sense, and you just can't admit that, so we'll let it slide.

18 Unanswered points, and we got our asses beat, no one is sitting here saying the Jets are the best team in the league, we should of won yesterday just like the Dolphins should of won last week against the Bills.

I already lost sleep over it, its Monday, I'll worry about the Chargers now.