Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf

I thought SF sucked. Aside from a few memorable songs, he played a lot of crap. No more themes for me till JP's bday.

the place was wayyyyyy to crowded. I hid out on the 4th fl till about 3, then i went and changed and stayed on the dance floor till 6. At that point i left, i had had enough.

Helen... so nice seeing you sweetie. Did we take a pic together? i cant remember.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Tsettos played it last night at Joeys as well.

hmmmm let me see chemical at sf with jonathan ripping it to shreds over top of the thunder dub and the original and then teasing us with a lil werq it, orrrrrrrrrrrrr Testtos playing it by itself at joeys. I think this is a no brainer. No disrespect to denny whatosoever...i love it when he plays the track.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Of course it sucked, you went at the worst time possible!!!!!

Even the rookie knows not to go to SF before 7am.......

The music was sick all day Sunday.... They had to drag me out the front doors...... didnt want to leave at 8pm!!!

hey there pal. i only lasted til 3 PM sunday, but actually met up w/ DJDan at one point to try to get him to point you out to me. i don't think you were there at that point (4 AM) and then i never found him the rest of the night. sick fucking time though.

only problem was i think i had a sign on me that said "Search this Asshole Repeatedly"

The music was sick all day Sunday.... They had to drag me out the front doors...... didnt want to leave at 8pm!!!

and somehow you guys leave 45 min before bmw4jay & i and we still made it home a half hour before you....:aright:

That was my fault whitecamaro.....

I lost my marbles on Sunday.... spent a half hour lookin for em in the truck before we left the city.....

Still dont have all of em.....

Dogekid, learn your lesson... next time go when the goins good.......

I will be there again this sunday if you are up for it.....

Dont stand me up twice...

are you talking to me???? i didnt show up till 10:30. Either way, IT SUCKED!

Originally posted by misssf

It's so funny I love SF and Jonathan but his ratio of good songs to bad is very low and yet he plays a few GREAT songs and everyone says its the best night ever- I do it too. Just my 2 cents! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I actually thought he was on point all day yesterday. I could've done without a few songs, but overall most people seem to agree that he was good. Best I've heard him in a while.

I must have read your post wrong, thought you were out by Sunday morning....

Sorry.....

You were definately an acidcrackwhore though if you think it sucked.....

I must really be in the dark as to what a good time at Factory really is....

Most of the day, it seems like he's playin the same track.... and from time to time he goes nuts... but for the most part, I enjoy the company of my friends and letting loose on the weekends.... the music is just a bonus....

Originally posted by whatevaman

hmmmm let me see chemical at sf with jonathan ripping it to shreds over top of the thunder dub and the original and then teasing us with a lil werq it, orrrrrrrrrrrrr Testtos playing it by itself at joeys. I think this is a no brainer. No disrespect to denny whatosoever...i love it when he plays the track.

:aright:

BG