Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you tell a guy...

That you think his girlfriend was once a man?????

THIS IS SERIOUS...

OK, So I have this guy friend who has this girlfriend for the past year or so. She is VERY VERY shady I mean she gives meaning to the word Shade. She only lets him see her one day a week, so they don't exactly spend the most amount of time together.

NOW, all of his other friends think she's a man. well a man with post surgery.. Its just a matter of telling him what we all think.. SO I need suggestions, HOW DO YOU THINK THIS SHOULD BE DONE???

Keep in min dthis kid LOVVVES this chick, only she isnt' a chick :confused:

Help!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

THIS IS SERIOUS...

OK, So I have this guy friend who has this girlfriend for the past year or so. She is VERY VERY shady I mean she gives meaning to the word Shade. She only lets him see her one day a week, so they don't exactly spend the most amount of time together.

NOW, all of his other friends think she's a man. well a man with post surgery.. Its just a matter of telling him what we all think.. SO I need suggestions, HOW DO YOU THINK THIS SHOULD BE DONE???

Help!!!

If he doesent know then he doesent want to. I would just leave it alone.

We were thinking the same thing.. like all of the sudden... 'UT OH WHAT IF HE DOES KNOW????'

either way I feel bad not saying what I do know.

Its almost like If I stay quiet its f*cked up and If i Speak its f*cked up.

are you sure its a man??? by the way her name isnt paris is it ???

did u go to Great adventure. i think i stood u up as my date lol

I dont know if I would say anything...even if he is one of your friends, thats one subject even as a friend you shouldnt touch in my opinion. As much as it is your place to be a friend, its also you place as a friend to not get involved. I think it will affect your friendship beyond repair:)

I agree with stardo and dkny,

I don't think you should say anything out of respect for your friend's feelings towards this girl. If his girlfriend wants to tell him about "captain winky" it's her business. By the news coming from you, he might appreciate you looking out for him or he may get fired up for you telling him. I don't think it is worth finding out. :)

Piro is riiiggghhhttt...Thats more of a "relationship" issue than a "friend" one. If your friend's girlfriend/boyfriend wants to tell him, then thats something they have to dicuss, deal with, and decide on their own. If you get involved now it's going to cost you a lot more than you bargained for. Even though your intentions are whole hearted, the way you described he cares about the relationship, he might take what you are saying as an insult or as baggage he isnt ready to carry yet. If she is really a he, then I'm sure the time will come when the conversation will be brought up. If you say something, its like opening up a can of worms that might not be ready to be opened yet.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Piro is riiiggghhhttt...Thats more of a "relationship" issue than a "friend" one. If your friend's girlfriend/boyfriend wants to tell him, then thats something they have to dicuss, deal with, and decide on their own. If you get involved now it's going to cost you a lot more than you bargained for. Even though your intentions are whole hearted, the way you described he cares about the relationship, he might take what you are saying as an insult or as baggage he isnt ready to carry yet. If she is really a he, then I'm sure the time will come when the conversation will be brought up. If you say something, its like opening up a can of worms that might not be ready to be opened yet.

:clap: :clap:

I couldn't agree more. It would be tough though, to be the friend that knows the truth about your friends significant other.

THIS IS SERIOUS...

Help!!!

deee$$$$, my love goddess, you don't!!!! plane and simple, stay away is what you do!!!! and by starting a thread about it doesn't help either cause angelicious does know how to read, if she/he sees you started a thread about her she will be pretty pissed, what you do is if you really care about this guy, is you start wearing sluttly clothes when she/he is around, lock all the doors to the bathroom.............if he was a guy or is a guy, check his pants, if you see a little tee-pee apear then you know there is a problem..........if she/he had surgery then your on your own but your best bet is to leave it alone!!!!