Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mindfaqd

What happened to ICE?

I remember a big deal being made out of this drug on the news some years back? what happened? did it never catch on? I have never heard of anyone having access to this drug or knowing anyone who did. just wondering.

I don't really know much about amphetamines, but.

I aways thought ice was just another name for crystal meth, until a few friends who know crystal well, were told they could only get ice. it looked different and was apparently much smoother. But I don't even know what the reall name of it wasl.

I've been reading a lot about meth and "ice" is just another name for "crystal" or "glass". Meth can come in powder form or pressed into pills or capsules, but when an extra ingredient (hydrochloride) is added, the meth produced is a clear rock-like form which is preferably smoked.

really...the only controversy that i heard on ice was in Japan...which is why i thought that ice was some new drug in Japan...because i remeber seeing a story about alot of Japanese teenagers overdosing on ice so i had no idea on the drug...and began thinking to myself "where could i get some?!?!?!?" ..

so....if what u guys say is true than thanx for the info???

tantra_italian_sopranos_2

fUcK wITh tHe bULL U gEt ThE hOrNs!!!!!