Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you hate paying cover charge @ clubs?

laliux

Originally posted by laliux

I am spoiled so I do :D though for a few parties I don't mind doing it.

Again I don't mind paying cover, drinks, parking etc, but shit I think these club owners should go out of there way i don't know maybe 2 or 3 times a year and give us some good breaks, like maybe a night where water bottle will only cost $2.00, or $3.00 coronas, or $5.00 parking, or $10.00 cover, something to give back to the freakin fans after all if it wasn't for us the locals and the fact that we keep coming back to the clubs and bringing our friends with us, you think these clubowners would still be able to make there Milllion + a year, I seriously doubt it...but it turns into greed sometimes i guess.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Damn GM66 ----> I guess you can put em' away too eh?? :laugh:

Lola:drunk:

I sure can... and I'm also quite generous!

I'm sure the club owners and promoters make money, but for the time, effort and investments they make, I doubt they are rolling in the dough. Just imagine how much beer and liquor roll out the back door when they are not watching. Not to mention inaccurate accounting at the registers. I won't sing the blues for them, but I'm sure its not an easy way to make a living. Also, imagine if you make the investment and people don't show up! How many nights a week are the clubs really full? They have to pay the rent even on empty nights.