Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does everyone do for a living???

Originally posted by cynstam21

...And after you graduate, you'll realize that you've been livin in La La Fantasy Land...enjoy your time in college, life doesnt get better than that.

I don't think i'll ever really realize i was livin that life in college, cuz all I ever do is homework wit my major..Every day at least 3 hours goes into homework, not to mention more on the weekends...All i keep telling myself is that it will pay off in the end & that gets me through this now..As of now, it's only gettin harder cuz I have a year & 1/2 left & all my classes are now in my major..But thank you anywayz for tryin to give we hope :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by erica127

I don't think i'll ever really realize i was livin that life in college, cuz all I ever do is homeowkr wit my major..Every day at least 3 hours goes into homework, not to mention more on the weekends...All i keep telling myself is that it will pay off in the end & that gets me through this now..As of now, it's only gettin harder cuz I have a year & 1/2 left & all my classes are now in my major..But thank you anywayz for tryin to give we hope :D

stay in school. work life is much more horrible than a few hours of homework every night. unless you work for yourself.

Originally posted by dogekid

stay in school. work life is much more horrible than a few hours of homework every night. unless you work for yourself.

I am majoring in business & totally want to work for myself & start my own busniess, but I am still young & not sure exactly what I would like to do wit myself & that scares me sometimes..I just loved workin 40 hours a week over the summer & i know that may sound crazy to people, but i relaxed on the weekends & went out & had a blast...

Originally posted by seabull

not one blue collar guy on the whole board. wonder why you all pluck your eyebrows, bunch a fuckin pussies!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: ...............ladies and gentleman.......tonight's dumbest comment award goes to............

Originally posted by jpdd810

I just saw this post now!! God I'm a slow buggy!!

Tommy how is my personal bodygard doing? Everybody at work sees your picture and I tell them you are a mobster!! hehehe!!!

You will always be my Tony Soprano!!! hehehe!!!

As for Neiman Marcus and their mens department I think Garden State Plaza has more of a selection!! Short Hills is alright. When you want to go shopping let me know!!!

WELL...YOU KNOW HOW US MOBSTERS LIKE TO STAY IN ESSEX COUNTY.....SO KEEP THE GSP FOR YOU FUGAZERS...I'LL BE AT SHORT HILLS

Originally posted by seabull

not one blue collar guy on the whole board. wonder why you all pluck your eyebrows, bunch a fuckin pussies!!!!!!!!

i dont pluck my ewyebrows and i am a blue collar guy. wish i was white collar again. kinda miss aving an office and hot chickies working w me.

i use to pump gas when i was like 19 part time at my friends faters gas station. we use to scam so much shit there lol