Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Admission to NYC Clubs with Baird Jones Passes

Do any of you guys use the Baird Jones passes?

For those of you who don't know...

You call his cell phone and hear a voice message telling you what parties he's doing during the week and on the weekends....

Usually Discoquetue, El Flamingo, Lot61, Float, NV, Float, CHina Club, Spa, Etoile, Cream, etc............

His passes are permanent passes and can be used any of these places for free admission, sometimes you get open bar, sometimes u wait shorter... AND if it's your b-day week and can find Baird (always wearing Yankees Hat) you get a free bottle of champagne! ;)

Honesty it's so worth it, so call the number and he'll send you as many passes as you want, they can be used over and over....

Number is (212)340-1233 Call it and listen --

:D:cool:

Yes It really does work! I've used his passes over the summer at El Flamingo and Lot61.... This guy must be really old though, bc sooo many people are always "he's still around!?!?"

But whatever it's worth it to give him a call, bc his messages are always about what's going on... and if you don't have to pay, it's NICE!

:D:bounce::aright:

Originally posted by kitty19

ahahaha i haven't heard that name since i was in high school (94-97).

that's great! i still have those passes somewhere in a binder in my basement... ;)

Ha ha I was thinking the exact same thing. I remember the flimsy passes myself, they were even in a dean's office once in high school (years before you went to high school kitty19).

I know they worked at Cheese (Webster) Hall back in the day, where he's curator of the art work there or something.

peace

HI Ive used the Baird Jones Pass since 1997.It does work.The Deal is never wear blue jeans or have hoodlum look.You get in free or reduced admission to nightclubs in the city.IIt works at china club .The deal call the number every week about parties.I have another pass to parties. ChirsA.C. Passes.

Log on to WWW.ACPASS.com to get reduced admission to nightclubs in NYC and SB. Complimentary or reduced admission.

Telephone number:212-560-4889 or email cris@acpass.com.

Call every week to Parties he host.