Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..Ummm~~HELP!

misk

..ok...so it's wednesday......tomorrow.......thursday is halloween....and YOURS TRULY....has NO IDEA what to be!......any ideas.....something easy.....somethng i probably have most of the shit i need........something comfy.....and danceable!.......and easy so if i get to drunk((which always happens))..i won't be losing parts of my costume! LOL.......

..i am leaving for work soon so u guys have all day to discuss!!!!!make me proud!

uh a damsel in distress -- fashion chickies to the rescue!!!!

.....:idea: .......... another segment part of our show?!?!?

okay mystify, get yourself back on track........

misk before u go to work, tell me where are you going for halloween??? that might help us figure something out....

do u want to sexy or cute.....scary or sweet....... come on give us some details!!!!:D

,...i'm not sure where i am going.....metro? voodo lounge?....i don't know yet???!?!?!.......but whatever...somewhere like that.........not scary lol.....cute sexy whatever.....EASY!...gg...i am gonna be late...................

THHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNK!!!......:D

Originally posted by misk

,...i'm not sure where i am going.....metro? voodo lounge?....i don't know yet???!?!?!.......but whatever...somewhere like that.........not scary lol.....cute sexy whatever.....EASY!...gg...i am gonna be late...................

THHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNK!!!......:D

Ok well there's always the sexy-kitten thing... where you paint your nose black and draw some whiskers, then just wear all black.... VERY simple and easy :)

Then you could always do the devil thing -- all red and buy some little ears and a tail or whatever ;)

Um if you have a cowboy hat layin around, be a cowgirl! kinda fun and sexy~ :hat:

disco thing and wear all 70's clothes.....or hippie

ok i'm still thikning........ guys~feedback? dknybabe, where are you on this one girlie?!?! :confused:

I'm here...DKNYBABE to the rescue!!!!;)

Misk - If you have any sexy nightie things( that you can wear out) be Night time barbie...or some other suggestions...

You can be a baby...pigtails and the whole 9 yards...or I agree with Mystify on the devil thing and the cat thing...

If I think of more I'll post em hun, dont worry, we wont let ya down

:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Hype...that Grease thing is a good idea, but some of that stuff you might have to go out and look for...thats a great idea for groups, it sounds like a lot of fun:)

Yea that was something me and my friends did my senior year of HS. we had some of the teachers in on it too wich was pretty kool

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

Be a catholic school girl :aright:

ohhhhh i like that one... it's easy, all you need is a pleated, plaid skirt.... actually any kind of pleated skirt works..... :)

a white button down that you tie the ends (like in britney's hit me baby video)

put some pigtails or a ponytail with ribbon, throw on some knee socks, and you're good to go!!!! it's good if you bring like a lollipop out w/u and suck on it innocently... it just adds to it :laugh:

Originally posted by mystify82281

ohhhhh i like that one... it's easy, all you need is a pleated, plaid skirt.... actually any kind of pleated skirt works..... :)

a white button down that you tie the ends (like in britney's hit me baby video)

put some pigtails or a ponytail with ribbon, throw on some knee socks, and you're good to go!!!! it's good if you bring like a lollipop out w/u and suck on it innocently... it just adds to it :laugh:

c'mon i saw bout 10 of those at Bunka on saturdya nite

...well...i must say....i am very proud u all put so much effort in for me!!!! ...and very good ideas!......BUUUUUUT....i figured out what to be while i was at work....a cop.......i am gonna wear one of my dad's old patrol shirts...and like tie it ((he's a little bigger than me!))....with black pants ...the hat and badge etc etc........i might turn out looking more like a stripper though...u know...like she comes to break up the party and POW....breaks out her boombox!!......

...where is everyone going tomorrow night?

Misk -- Hey Chickie -- Yeah thanks a lot -- we do all this work and you just lay that one on us.... :D just kiddin..... glad you thought of something! and a pretty cute idea!!!!

Tomorrow night I'm going out up at school to this club/bar called "Mad Hatter" -- My roommates and I were SUPPOSED TO dress up as Troop 204 (A spoof on Troop Beverly Hills) BUT we haven't had time, money, or motivation to go buy stuff... so tomorrow afternoon, we're hittin the mall and whatever we find, we're getting!!!!

Nothing like plannin ahead right?!?!?! :tongue:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Misk -- Hey Chickie -- Yeah thanks a lot -- we do all this work and you just lay that one on us.... :D just kiddin..... glad you thought of something! and a pretty cute idea!!!!

Tomorrow night I'm going out up at school to this club/bar called "Mad Hatter" -- My roommates and I were SUPPOSED TO dress up as Troop 204 (A spoof on Troop Beverly Hills) BUT we haven't had time, money, or motivation to go buy stuff... so tomorrow afternoon, we're hittin the mall and whatever we find, we're getting!!!!

Nothing like plannin ahead right?!?!?! :tongue:

....DO THE FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!.......great movie!!! lol

........i have also decided where i am going.....voodoo lounge....should be a good night:D

..ok...so it's wednesday......tomorrow.......thursday is halloween....and YOURS TRULY....has NO IDEA what to be!......any ideas.....something easy.....somethng i probably have most of the shit i need........something comfy.....and danceable!.......and easy so if i get to drunk((which always happens))..i won't be losing parts of my costume! LOL.......

..i am leaving for work soon so u guys have all day to discuss!!!!!make me proud!

wear your birthday suit

;)

....DO THE FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!.......great movie!!! lol

........i have also decided where i am going.....voodoo lounge....should be a good night:D

:laugh: :laugh: DO THE FREDDDYYYY...thats the best part...how aobut the part when they are on the cruise ship and giving out those awards with all thsoe weird parents?:laugh:

I think I might head to VOODOO lounge too for a little bit:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: DO THE FREDDDYYYY...thats the best part...how aobut the part when they are on the cruise ship and giving out those awards with all thsoe weird parents?:laugh:

I think I might head to VOODOO lounge too for a little bit:rolleyes:

Craig T Nelson and Torri Spelling at their best in that movie

ok ijust got back from my marathon shopping spree .....

we decided we're going to be devils... i know, i know it's been done about 100000 times, but that's all they had left at party city!!! we got the horns, a little red bowtie, the tail, the red and black pitchfork, and a little red sash to tie around our waist... i think we're just going to wear all black.....

hope it comes out good... :)

ok have fun everyone..... happy halloween!!!!!!

Tori Spelling pre 958357587349874928374 plastic surgeries:laugh:

....i should have went as her.....i could have a lop sided boob job!!!......maybe i will see u tonight at voodoo...

...everyone else...have fun!!

oh dknybabe i wish i could see you -- i'm in need of one of our talks..... anyways, i just got back from the bar.... it's around 3:30.... hope everyone had a good night!!!!! i want to hear stories.....

love u girlies

ps i had a GOOD time... 3 of us were devils, and the rest were angels so it was real cute... the bar was WAY too packed but i still had fun doing mad shots of soco n lime and dancing......

good night everyone!