Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mirage on Long island????

girly

Originally posted by iliana

Originally posted by girly

and as i told you before you are a rotten cunt

Puhlease! You're prolly one of those lame white girls who still lives at home with the parents and no fucking job. Figures why you can't enjoy REAL nightlife in the city

Spare us all your crappy Long Island club endorsements.

-iliana

:laugh:

oh yes you hit it right on the nail!!!! But guess what? I would rather be that then a rotten cunt;)

Takes one to know one, huh?;)

No shut the fuck up and go ask your parents for more money to buy vagisil ANTI-ITCH cream - BIATCH!!

-iliana

:

your just full of entertaining insults aren't ya?

BYe now idiot:D

Not really. You'll see when nobody but airhead long islanders liek yourself show up at Mirage. (OOps. Maybe that was your pathetic point!)

:biggrin::cheese::moon:

-iliana

:D

Yeah.....I bet you lived in the city your whole life too right......YYEEEEEAAAHHHHH:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I must admit the one thing I dislike about this city is people like you in it!!!! It's kinda a shame.....but I guess this is why NYer's get labeled as assholes.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

ladies, ladies, relax...you two need to chillgive me your phone numbers , relax and just take a step back and stop the fighting. can't we all just get along?? lol.

nice one flips.. speakin of your 'one decent nite a week'... you wanna collabo? i just drove by.. the spot DOES look hot..

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i heard about spin, place is in commack right?? what time r they going till??.... i don't think theres been an afterhours spot since fabulous jacks in island park and that place closed like 4-5 years ago... i used to love that place.

They have been open till 8am but the longer you stay the longer they play!

We all usually stay till close and then bump over to Factory!

Originally posted by legend38

I wasn't tryin to correct you, I was just wondering if he was teamin with someone else.

I actually replied to that at 5 in the morn when i got home from Mirage drunk as a skunk..don't mind my rudeness:pint:;)