Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A note on death :(

I apologize for bringing the mood down but just wanted to share something with you guys.......

This past Sunday morning my x was killed, exactly one year to the day after I met him. I spent 3 hours at the wake holding his mothers hand while she asked me why; my other hand on his coffin, and my entire outlook on life completely changed in that instant.

Please, don't spend your energy wondering why and what could have been different or what made you feel the way you do or why you made the mistakes you did. Take every ounce of positive energy and memories and make that what you remember and learn from the rest, life is TOO SHORT TO DO ANY DIFFERENT

To sit next to the coffin of someone you loved and not have another minute with them is unreal. Say everything and anything good you have to the people around you NOW , not tomorow, and dont ever give up on people you love.

Sorry again for being so :(

R

This was him being his typical silly self- in the middle of the dancefloor at Factory , 9am, in his Chef school uniform....

has1.jpg

Originally posted by MissDiva

Please, don't spend your energy wondering why and what could have been different or what made you feel the way you do or why you made the mistakes you did. Take every ounce of positive energy and memories and make that what you remember and learn from the rest, life is TOO SHORT TO DO ANY DIFFERENT

To sit next to the coffin of someone you loved and not have another minute with them is unreal. Say everything and anything good you have to the people around you NOW , not tomorow, and dont ever give up on people you love.

So true. . .