Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ravers: how do you clean your pacifiers?

weyes

with what do you clean your pacifier?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. with what do you clean your pacifier?

• soap
    • toothpaste
    • dishwashing detergent
    • mouthwash (listerine - disinfectant)

with what do you clean your pacifiers? i'm not a raver, but i chomp on a pacifier when i grind my teeth 'cause gum's not good for 'em. but i was wondering what y'all use to clean your pacifiers to get rid of dirt, germs, oil, etc. (i'm talking about both the rubber part and the plastic part.) if the answer's not one of the above choices, write in your answer in a reply below :D .

Originally posted by ou812

I don't.....................it's just the mental image of a 25 yr old adult with a pacifier in their mouth is a bit disturbing, dontcha think.

i don't use one in public; i just chomp on it at home. it's purely a practical thing and for comfort. a friend of mine had been doing e and grinding his teeth to such an extreme that he got them out of whack enough to need braces. what do you think of a 26-year-old who now wears braces v. a 25-year-old (fkornre, for instance) who chews on a pacifier every now and then?

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

i should think that putting it in some boiling water would help kill some of the gross stuff on there

i don't know if boiling plastic is such a good idea...

i couldn't see the video on your site; i just heard the sound, which turned to static about three-quarters of the way through :( .