Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What CP person gives u like that "urge" to dance?

quoth

You know when yer out and shit...and i guess the vibe of people around u gets u pumped?

Well....who is that one person or persons that something about them.....unexplainable...just always makes u wanna dance?

Me personally..i gottaaaaaaaaaa fuckin say LavenderMenace.

Maybe its cause the 1st time we ever met was at Limelight and i actually MET her on the dancefloor and was one of those..."just thrown into it" type things...so we just danced and shit from the very start.

idk though..sumen bout that fuckin girl...whenever i see her out makes me wanna dance...either the way she moves or the way she comes over to me cause she KNOWSSSSS she wants quoth to dance hahaha...and when it gets me going...im sure she knows damn well..that quoth is ready to bust out some crazy fuckin moves.

my friend Matty.....every time me n him are out n we see each other, we do this sexy kinda stare thing and we just start going fucking crazy...and we usally dram a crowd, cause we have this dance timed perfect. n people dont know this.......so it looks sick.................. yea.... i can work a room or 2 Sweetie DA'H"RLinnnnG........... LOL

my friend Matty.....every time me n him are out n we see each other, we do this sexy kinda stare thing and we just start going fucking crazy...and we usally dram a crowd, cause we have this dance timed perfect. n people dont know this.......so it looks sick.................. yea.... i can work a room or 2 Sweetie DA'H"RLinnnnG........... LOL

AWE!!!!

Mike- you KNOW I feel the exact same way. I love dancing with you! Honestly, I dont usually like dancing with other people but you TOTALLY get me going... I think its cause we have a similar bouncy-limbs flailing kind of style... The night of HAWTIN/VATH we had the sickest groove going... totally anticipating each others moves... it was awesome!

and yeah, we were both rippin it up when we met... I shoulda known! There are certain people that you just click with immediately... I shoulda known from that spastic chicken you were doin. :tongue:

:bounce:

MUAH!

the only other person I feel that way with is Barvybe. He's my bouncy boy!

:D

...shannon is infectous indeed...but the first person i think of is fierydesire (zehra)...the one time at howells she was rockin it...a bundle of energy just throwin down...her relentless outbursts definitely gave out that "holy shit can you fell that...get your ass movin to this NOW!" vibe...

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

AWE!!!!

Mike- you KNOW I feel the exact same way. I love dancing with you! Honestly, I dont usually like dancing with other people but you TOTALLY get me going... I think its cause we have a similar bouncy-limbs flailing kind of style... The night of HAWTIN/VATH we had the sickest groove going... totally anticipating each others moves... it was awesome!

and yeah, we were both rippin it up when we met... I shoulda known! There are certain people that you just click with immediately... I shoulda known from that spastic chicken you were doin. :tongue:

:bounce:

MUAH!

the only other person I feel that way with is Barvybe. He's my bouncy boy!

:D :D :D :D

::speechless....now that's a 1st?::

but yea...barvybe moves around for an old guy

::quoth ducks as barvybe swings::

;)

Originally posted by quoth

You know when yer out and shit...and i guess the vibe of people around u gets u pumped?

Well....who is that one person or persons that something about them.....unexplainable...just always makes u wanna dance?

Me personally..i gottaaaaaaaaaa fuckin say LavenderMenace.

Maybe its cause the 1st time we ever met was at Limelight and i actually MET her on the dancefloor and was one of those..."just thrown into it" type things...so we just danced and shit from the very start.

idk though..sumen bout that fuckin girl...whenever i see her out makes me wanna dance...either the way she moves or the way she comes over to me cause she KNOWSSSSS she wants quoth to dance hahaha...and when it gets me going...im sure she knows damn well..that quoth is ready to bust out some crazy fuckin moves.

awww Mike! I thought you were gonna say me?!!!!

What you didnt like drunken stuppor moves?:tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

WOW, I should get my ass kicked for not mentioning phunk!

all I have to say is MIAMI-SPACE-WMC2002!!! We owned that dancefloor!

(wow, I made quoth speechless! I rawk!)

. . . I think I still got the deed to the property in my suitcase somewhere . . ;) . . . :rock: . . .