Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any ladies have either of these fragrances...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

you know what i suggest you both try... michael by michael kors, (the mens one smells ridiculously horrible but the womens one is amazing), Hanae Mori plus the two above amazing fragrances i love em...

I have the Michael Kors for women and it is UNBELIEVABLE...its one of my fav! I find I am wearing that a lot and also Babydoll by Guerlain...they are becoming my signature scents...I used to wear the D&G BY and Champs Elyses but I just wore them out on myself so I decided to go with some new scents...you gotta switch it up every once in a while, I guess,ya know?;)

hanae mori or whatever is too fucken sweet. i really like the vera wang, that is gonna be my next fragrance buy probably.. i dont like light blue all that much, it is kinda sweet too, sometimes im in the mood for it but not too often. i have michael kors & i love it, also marc jacobs is nice, people always compliment me when i wear it.

Originally posted by somebitch

hanae mori or whatever is too fucken sweet. i really like the vera wang, that is gonna be my next fragrance buy probably.. i dont like light blue all that much, it is kinda sweet too, sometimes im in the mood for it but not too often. i have michael kors & i love it, also marc jacobs is nice, people always compliment me when i wear it.

I will love you anyway

Even if you cannot stay

I think you are the one for me

Here is where you want to be

I just want to satisfy ya

You're not mine and I can't deny it

Don't you hear me talkin' baby

Love me now or I'll go crazy

Whou ohh, Sweet thang

Don't ya know you're my everythang

Whou ohh, Sweet thang

Don't ya know you're my everythang