Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I Get a Platinum Review for Friday...

Great Party again...Lots of Familar Faces...

WhiteCAmmaro,Bmw4jay,Ysolt,GraceR,Perns2002,Teklord,

Pipdaddy,joeys24...

Big thanks to all the promoters...BG,STEVE R,STEVE S,DOUBLEPLAY, BUCK N NUTTY...and BIG UPS TO THE BARTENDERS great Work as usual...

Next Week FLASH BACK PARTY...Your Truely and Davis G in The Mix....Get out ur

SKIDZ

Z-Cavarechi's

High Top Rebox with the Strap

kango's and Gazelles

Its gonna go back Way Backk.....

So No Naked girls in the Club but I did Hear about an after party....DO TELL>>>>>>

I had a blast as usual......The crowd was a little thinner than usual but pretty damn good considering all the bunnies and angels I saw floating around RU at Halloween parties....I have a sick feeling next week is gonna be off the chains.....I talked to so many people who heard about a certain girl from two weeks ago and said they are comin down;)

good partying with everyone as usual...nice to meet Perns..hopefully we'll be seeing you down at the P more often:D

gary....good shit as always, but please....dont taint the house music with hiphop...keep those beats pure;):tongue::finger:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I had a blast as usual......The crowd was a little thinner than usual but pretty damn good considering all the bunnies and angels I saw floating around RU at Halloween parties....I have a sick feeling next week is gonna be off the chains.....I talked to so many people who heard about a certain girl from two weeks ago and said they are comin down;)

good partying with everyone as usual...nice to meet Perns..hopefully we'll be seeing you down at the P more often:D

gary....good shit as always, but please....dont taint the house music with hiphop...keep those beats pure;):tongue::finger:

BG

yea i had my break from the naked Exposed Chicks this week..so were gonna recruit some for the flash back party this week....

last night was super fun ~ as if we had any doubts! :D

nice to finally meet jay and christian... i wanna see u on the dance floor shakin' ur :bootysha: :bootysha: next time, u hear!

how was the after-party???

and perns, u're a doll!!! u better become a P regular.

*** and as for EVERYONE else :party: ***

davisG, prime, BG, erin, the 'steve' team, doubleplay, pipdaddy, joeys, yarin and roommate, sinestro, and OF COURSE gracie! ~

it wouldn't be a party w/out all of u! :rock::aright::clap:

... (eeew sorry about the CHEESE :kiss2: factor)

as for next friday, what should i rock???

:idea: let me find a pair of grafitti pants and a hypergraphics t-shirt and i'm all set to go!

JUST KIDDING! i'm really not gonna wear that...

(or should i???)

my platinum review

i dont remember but someone break that damn ATM machine.

i think im the only one in the place whio runs through like 100 bucks a wek there. next week im buying no one shit lol.

i think i bought about 25 or 30 shots last ngiht

afterparty hmmmm i remember waking up at 8 oclock in the morning everything else was a blurr

wow, platinum had a good, clean fun friday nite?! amber (naked chic last week) with her clothes on (btw, her friend was saying there just seems to be no stopping amber)?? had such a good time last nite..

jb, perns, christian and jason.. loved meetin u guys, wish i could have chilled more with u tho! next time..

bob..hey if u were buyin everybody shots, where was i?? btw, how was the afterpartehhh? sorry we couldnt go..stopped by at the toga party, people were already way too drunk so went to the diner instead.

phil..you are too much, i was trying so hard to show you up during our lil dancefest. that was fun..and funny too. :laugh:

joey the accountant...man, all that grinding (and u said u werent drunk?!)..btw I AM NOT A STALKER!! :laugh:

erin..sweetie! had fun az always dancing with u (tryin our hardest to shake our booty to hiphop, hey i thought we rocked) and of course crackin on those models lol.

barry..ur crazy ass rockin as always, but please leave me right side up next time! when u turned me over i thought i was gonna :puke:

yarin..wanna see our lovely pics. lemme know when u want me to pick you up again, maybe me and solt can do more of those lovely K-turns lol

steve r..heard u danced!! where was i during this crazy shenanigan?!

steve s..welcome back from florida or wherever u went! nice chillin and dancing with u as always! btw i think youre justin-of-american-idol look-alike friend didn't recognize me without my hat lol

prime..we'll see you sunday, ill email/call/text u what time.

davisg..danced to ur beats as always..everybody in this start chanting, "MORE HOUSE! MORE HOUSE! MORE HOUSE!" lol..nah thats ok, i know ure caterin to the crowd.

YSOLT..my lovely partner in crime..hope youre feelin better! show me those pics ASAP!! muah!

ok, this novel is OVER, haha! ill see y'all friday. get em reebok pumps ready!

Originally posted by gracer

wow, platinum had a good, clean fun friday nite?! amber (naked chic last week) with her clothes on (btw, her friend was saying there just seems to be no stopping amber)?? had such a good time last nite.

LOL.. MISS AMBER IS A CHILL FACTOR CHICK, THAT IS MY GIRL..SHE WILL START OFF ANY PARTY

nudity @ platinum

there was a naked chick in platinum ok well topless.

my friend was hanging out w some chick and she just decided to take her shirt off. in the main room lounge area by the bar. So he decided at the end of the night to take her home. even called me saturday to thanlk me for getting him to go there.

next fri plat

next sat night off maybe an afterhours or something lol

Originally posted by joeyjuice

there i was was bumped out my mind. nice after work after hours, perns nice to meet u we all have to gets nuts again

My Lord.. I was a mess, thank god I passed out.......... I was def. not in the right state of mind to drive anywhere.........Nice to meet all of you.......... Your guys are a great time.............. Can't wait till next time........... it was def. a great night.......... I had a blast ...

UMMMM......

i got drunk as usual... however i was bit disappointed with the crowd... I thought it starting to get better and better each week then i don't know what happened this week...

good job spinning but I personally would like to hear more club music and less hip-hop...

THIS FRIDAY WE HAVE THE FLASH BACK PARTY FOR THE OLD SCHOOL HEADS....WE had the model search last week for the ladies....This week we got sumtin for everyone....WEAR your OLD SCHOOL GEAR....

Its all about fun this Friday as it is every Fiday....

I know i got some Ideas.....