Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night...

WoW. Picture Perfect night last night. Good looking crowd/Ratio, Great Vibe, Amazing Music, and the drinks were flowing! The crowd Deko draws mirrors the upscale/trendy design of the venue.

To the music...

Denny plays that room so well. A good amount of classics, with some new tribals, but not overwhelming beats. The crowd response to every mix and accapella/keys drop proved this.

I went nuts when the Tronco Fright Train song came on, haha.

Denny was even advertising cell phones at the end... BTW thanks for the Bar mitzfah shout out LMFAO... next time shout out my Briss..

For those of you who haven't checked Deko out yet, Get your ass there! It really is worth the trip. GO see it for yourself!

A huge thank you to Mr. Armenio and Sergio for always hooking me up.

SO far, I've only been there for Denny, but I'll go for RS soon..

good to see BMW4Jay, WhiteCamaro, Stardo, Hype, doubleplay, tempkid, Beeeeny, divinity, Roque1, ridntheshortbus (Did you make it to SF?)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect night!!! Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the night. Tempkid, DJDanfury, BMW4Jay, Whitecamaro, Doubleplay, The Hype, Missdivinity, Stardo, Roque1, Kermzy, Ericone and whoever else I may have overlooked. And of course Binoy, Willie, Joey and Sergio the Big Daddy!!! The music was definitely UP TO PAR this week, Great Job Denny. See you all next Saturday for Richie Santana and don't forget in 2 weeks Nov 16th is my birthday party at Deko with DJ's Richie Santana and Special Guest DJ Teo T.

No disrespect to DJDan or Jarmenio, BUT I had the worst time at Deko last night....Denny's music was the only thing that kept me goin..

waaaayyyy tooooo crowded, no rooom to move, breathe, and gettin a drink wasn't even worth it...the wait was so long

i have never seen a bigger group of rude, obnoxious women b4 in my life and the men were nothin to look at...

I was there with a group of people who were supposed to have a table, but the door had no clue, when we got in, we paid half instead of being comped, and they told us we could have a table in the corner by the kitchen...sorry we'ld rather stand...I thought the whole situation was so unorganized.

Dan, J, love you guys, but Deko will never see my f*@#in money again:mad: :mad: :mad:

as always, i had a great time. denny was on point playing a nice mix of classics and new...pulled freight train out of nowhere, very nice. i got there early and i gotta say the moo played very well. good track selection and the mixing was tight as hell. all in all, a great night (except for dark beat)...haha, thanks to binoy and the rest of the crew. shout out to serg, jar and jerry x. As far as the place is concerned, a few more bathrooms wouldnt hurt but i love that room, it's a great, classy place and i like that the decor changes every week.

Originally posted by cynstam21

No disrespect to DJDan or Jarmenio, BUT I had the worst time at Deko last night....Denny's music was the only thing that kept me goin..

waaaayyyy tooooo crowded, no rooom to move, breathe, and gettin a drink wasn't even worth it...the wait was so long

i have never seen a bigger group of rude, obnoxious women b4 in my life and the men were nothin to look at...

I was there with a group of people who were supposed to have a table, but the door had no clue, when we got in, we paid half instead of being comped, and they told us we could have a table in the corner by the kitchen...sorry we'ld rather stand...I thought the whole situation was so unorganized.

Dan, J, love you guys, but Deko will never see my f*@#in money again:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey there. NO disrespect taken whatsoever. I'm sorry you had a bad time, On nights like last night or any night where its near capacity, I just try and find one main spot to chill at so I don't have to deal with the crowd.

But, I'm sure that if you let Sergio, Joe, or Binoy know about the troubles you encountered, they will take care of you next time.

Did u go to metro on Friday?

Originally posted by ericone

good track selection and the mixing was tight as hell. all in all, a great night (except for dark beat)...

HAHA, I'm beginning to Hate Dark Beat too. Ever since Jonathan started looping it for 45 minutes @ SF it all went down hill from there.

Originally posted by djdanfury

HAHA, I'm beginning to Hate Dark Beat too. Ever since Jonathan started looping it for 45 minutes @ SF it all went down hill from there.

he's closed with it about 10 times since it first came out...wtf is that?? good thing im in retirement cuz id be even more sick of it if i heard it there every week.

he's closed with it about 10 times since it first came out...wtf is that?? good thing im in retirement cuz id be even more sick of it if i heard it there every week.

Eric what the fuck is up with your sig ?

You cocky fuck?

:laugh:

Did Kathy ever show up ?

Originally posted by tempkid

Sric what the fuck is up with your sig ?

You cocky fuck?

:laugh:

Did Kathy ever show up ?

yeah we looked all over for you for like 2 hours. where the fuck were you hanging out?? haha, she REEEEEEALLLY wanted to see you...haha. ;) Then we left to go to discoteque and our friend starting throwing up in the car so we just turned around and went home...hahaha. good seeing u though bro

yeah we looked all over for you for like 2 hours. where the fuck were you hanging out?? haha, she REEEEEEALLLY wanted to see you...haha. ;) Then we left to go to discoteque and our friend starting throwing up in the car so we just turned around and went home...hahaha. good seeing u though bro

I'll be back in 2 weeks for Teo T.

This venue is beautiful and overall a great party.

But I still love Dark Beat........so fuck off because I heard Dan is still requesting Shiny Disco Balls you fag :laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

I'll be back in 2 weeks for Teo T.

This venue is beautiful and overall a great party.

But I still love Dark Beat........so fuck off because I heard Dan is still requesting Shiny Disco Balls you fag :laugh:

haha, the only thing I've asked Denny to play lately is Feel This 2001 and Rippen Kitten.

Tempkid, Seriously Where the fuck did you disappear to last night? I saw you in the beginning of the night then you pulled a Disappearing Act that David Blaine would have been proud of :confused: :confused:

I must say everything was great except for darkbeat.

other than that i cant thank the deko staff enough for throwing an incredible party. You guys (binoy, sergio, arm, joey, will) are great hosts. thanx for everything. Tsettos was f'n great all night i wasnt even expecting to stay out all night but i just wanted to hear what he was gonna throw on next.

thumbs up for deko.

Originally posted by roque1

I must say everything was great except for darkbeat.

other than that i cant thank the deko staff enough for throwing an incredible party. You guys (binoy, sergio, arm, joey, will) are great hosts. thanx for everything. Tsettos was f'n great all night i wasnt even expecting to stay out all night but i just wanted to hear what he was gonna throw on next.

thumbs up for deko.

YEah Roque nice to see you too!!! haha

Hmmmmm, Deko on saturday night. It was OK, I didnt have a huge blast. I spent the majority of the night saying excuse me, or sorry for bumping into people. Not that anyone else was that polite, but thats ok.

I dont know, maybe it was me, but I didnt think it was worth the trip the same it was last time...

I think I was able to see a few CP heads....nice to see you guys.

It was my first time at Deko and I couldn't have had a better time! The place is really, really nice, classy! I personally thought the staff members were nothing but friendly and helpful! It was definitely crowded, but I experienced no problems w/people being impolite, except for one bathroom incident but that just became comical!

Denny played great as usual! Thanks to Mr. Armenio, you're the best! Also thanks to Sergio, you truely are a class act!

Now if I just hadn't gone to Factory after that...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I have to give myself two thumbs down for missin SF Sunday.....

No one was up for goin after Deko... and I was in no shape to be drivin in by myself....

I sent myself to my corner all day Sunday for penance......

I have a feelin the itch will get me there this Sunday for sure....

crackhead whore you are;)