Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Do You Get Your Haircut?

bobross

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Same as Mystify...but we are girls;)

you know what scares me though??? that when we get older and are mothers, it's like kinda a rule that you gotta cut your hair short and i CANNOT imagine doing that...

i think the shortest my hair ever was -- was like shoulder legnth!!!!!

i think i might have to be a mother w/shoulder legnth hair .....

:eek:

Originally posted by mystify82281

you know what scares me though??? that when we get older and are mothers, it's like kinda a rule that you gotta cut your hair short and i CANNOT imagine doing that...

i think the shortest my hair ever was -- was like shoulder legnth!!!!!

i think i might have to be a mother w/shoulder legnth hair .....

:eek:

....OMFG....that is so weird!....i ALLLLLLWAYS think about that........my hair is long....like down the middle of my back...and i HATE it short....but i hate even more ....older women with long hair.........i am going to have issues........but think......ok.....as long as u stay in shape and keep your looks u r FINE! LOL.......

.....catherine zeta jones.....prime example!..........mother....long hair....doesn't look funny at all......

Originally posted by misk

....OMFG....that is so weird!....i ALLLLLLWAYS think about that........my hair is long....like down the middle of my back...and i HATE it short....but i hate even more ....older women with long hair.........i am going to have issues........but think......ok.....as long as u stay in shape and keep your looks u r FINE! LOL.......

.....catherine zeta jones.....prime example!..........mother....long hair....doesn't look funny at all......

yet another thing we agree on!!! :) i too DEFINTELY have issues w/my hair.. even when i get like an inch off, i'm like freaking out and sweating in the chair!!!!!

my hair is also halfway down my back --

ok that's it -- i am going to be an in shape mother w/long hair....

:) :) :)

Originally posted by bobross

I need a new haircut... as you see my hair isnt working out very well...

<<----------

Im wondering what you ask for... and how you do your hair....

:chop:

just tell them how u wanna fix it, and they should know what to do

(mine is the all around spiky look)

Mine is really layered all around and angled in the front.... and like mystify and misk, also halfway down my back.... I could never imagine cutting it. The thought scares me. Cutting even 1/2 an inch sends chills down my spine! But I have to cut like 2 inches off b/c I have really bad split ends.... I can't bear the thought!!

For guy, I just like the typical very neat "guido" spiked hair look.

Older women look funny w/long hair. My mom has a great cut...its alittle shorter than shoulder length, heavy layers and great color and lowlights...I love it! I wish I could get it but my hair is curly and hers is supppperrrr shiny and straight. My mom has like a middle age hip haircut, but then again, shes only 41. I could never see my grandma with her hair...omg, haha:laugh:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Older women look funny w/long hair. My mom has a great cut...its alittle shorter than shoulder length, heavy layers and great color and lowlights...I love it! I wish I could get it but my hair is curly and hers is supppperrrr shiny and straight. My mom has like a middle age hip haircut, but then again, shes only 41. I could never see my grandma with her hair...omg, haha:laugh:

..my hair is curly too...so short is hard...since that would mean i have to straighten all the time.....or rish being afroQUEEN!.........ok...welll we have about 20 years to worry...so

..my hair is curly too...so short is hard...since that would mean i have to straighten all the time.....or rish being afroQUEEN!.........ok...welll we have about 20 years to worry...so

I know~ Short hair is sooo damn hard to maintain when its curly...:mad: Good thing we arent old yet, our "must have older short hair" would be coming out our car windows:laugh:

Umm, I thought we were talking about *older* women here... :shaky: CZJ is in her early thirties... :rolleyes:

I think it looks awesome to see older women with really long hair, because it's such a rare sight.

Originally posted by tastyt

Umm, I thought we were talking about *older* women here... :shaky: CZJ is in her early thirties... :rolleyes:

I think it looks awesome to see older women with really long hair, because it's such a rare sight.

......not saying she is OLD......just a woman...with family and child...and i was saying how she looks great with long hair...so as long as u look good .....and can pull of your look it's ok.......same with younger people when u really get down to it...some things work on certain and well some things don't

......not saying she is OLD......just a woman...with family and child...and i was saying how she looks great with long hair...so as long as u look good .....and can pull of your look it's ok.......same with younger people when u really get down to it...some things work on certain and well some things don't

My thoughts exactly;)