Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sopranos

Originally posted by misk

...or maybe frenchy!!!!!............fiorio is gonna hand him his ass!

I think it already happen, but i would pay money to see Frenchie kick that pussys ass again

And give me more Junior, everything out of his mouth is hilarious

I still can't get over the stare down at court :laugh:

The comedy is good. but give me some blood.

Originally posted by djdanfury

I think Furio is going to bang Tony's wife.... ;)

NEVER!!....they may let u think it will happen....but come on!.....even he doesn't have the balls to ball the boss's wife!.....

.....also....wonder if anything will come of tony beating the politician guy like a bitch with his belt!? lol.....

Yes, this season has been slow. The drama isnt even that intiguing. but I keep watching it because I'm sure they will come out of left field with something great later in the season. Oh, and I definitiely think Paulie's days are numbered.

Fuck Paulie, give me the gun I'll do it.

He's a fucking traiter, leeking shit to the NY family and he picked on christopher last season.

On another note, whats the line/spread/odds on Christopher doing Dope tonight.

I like how he does it on a random street, in his ca,r with his gun laying in the passenger seat!!!!

i think tony is going to flip when he finds out what carmella did with the loot. think paulie is going to get whacked. but dont think furio will do anything. or he trys to kill tony.

tonights episode was ehh. ralphie is getting wacked soon too. whatta feg. His hewa looks good. figured tony would take her.

next weeks episode looks like it will be better

I keep waiting for every episode to get better...lol....I dont know what it is with this season. Like first of all, this whole Adrianna/FBI thing...dont you think they would be hounding her a little more? Like seriously...

I dont think Carmella is ever going to tell Tony she took the money. I think it is payback for finding that nail, and all the other affairs he has had. She'll let him wonder the way she always has to. Possibly, anyway.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I keep waiting for every episode to get better...lol....I dont know what it is with this season. Like first of all, this whole Adrianna/FBI thing...dont you think they would be hounding her a little more? Like seriously...

I dont think Carmella is ever going to tell Tony she took the money. I think it is payback for finding that nail, and all the other affairs he has had. She'll let him wonder the way she always has to. Possibly, anyway.

I agree, and I love how she's playing it off like nothing is wrong.

This season is definitely becoming comical more than anything.

Janice charging $3000 for info...Paulies mom not wearing her teeth and "thats no GOOD!" Ralphie and his weird obsessions. Valentina is ridiculous thank god for new ass...

The fingernail cost tony about $50, 000--and he is not going to say 2 words to carmella cause he knows he got snagged...If he is smart he'll keep his mouth shut...At least I would, who the hell would want to hear her bitch..I would take the loss on that one. Nothing worste than an angry italian wife.

Did i miss it or was Christopher not doped up this episode?:confused:

Originally posted by jp18

Janice charging $3000 for info...Paulies mom not wearing her teeth and "thats no GOOD!" Ralphie and his weird obsessions. Valentina is ridiculous thank god for new ass...

The fingernail cost tony about $50, 000--and he is not going to say 2 words to carmella cause he knows he got snagged...If he is smart he'll keep his mouth shut...At least I would, who the hell would want to hear her bitch..I would take the loss on that one. Nothing worste than an angry italian wife.

Did i miss it or was Christopher not doped up this episode?:confused:

I don't know does writing on a pillowcase count??? :laugh:

i hate ralphie - he is sooooooo gross

if anybody gets whacked, i hope it's him

as for the new chick - she is very pretty and she has nice hair

but seriously, her boobs SAG ridiculously !!!!

carmela is the shit, i think the fact that she stole that money is hysterical and i also think the way she played it off is even better

i hope she bangs fiero, but i don't think she will, she has way too many family morals.

also - the way adraina gave ralphie his olives

that was funny shit ......

Originally posted by tempkid

If it doesn't come through with a good episode tonight

I'm cutting it off, It has turned from Drama to Comedy

I don't mind the laughs, but whack somebody for :cry: ing out loud.

Like that fuckface Paulie:mad:

OK....last night was another weak episode. I mean I really don't mind because I watch Soap Operas and this has basically become a soap opera with bad language. Clips from next week look promising....

I am just holding on to the hope that they are building up things very slowly because they still have another year left...

Originally posted by jp18

Janice charging $3000 for info...

..that was the best...she was like....."u r asking me to betray confidences.......Hmmmmm.......$3000"

..and when tony asked sil and patsy what they thought about ralphie's sex life....and sil is saying how he is weird...."remember he beat that girl to death for..........i dunno......what was i saying"

...the whole episode was definitely a comedy........