Clubplanet Nightlife Community

curb your enthusiasm

Originally posted by crosspatrick

Mind of the married man sucks

I hate it and i especially hate that english woman and her needy husband who never shuts the fuck up complaining

hehe, yeah i agree.

but back to curb....

crazy eyez: i got some chairs and shit over here... the floor, made out of some floor shit

You gotta eat the pussy :D

Curb Your Enthusiasm is a bad show.

Larry David is a horrible actor, and despite the quality of the show's writing, his acting makes it shitty. He doesn't even seem to be taking the show seriously when he finds himself in the Seinfeld-like situations. The writing is good, but its impact is diminished by David's horrible acting. There's nothing to his acting that makes him funny,and the lines alone aren't enough to sustain the cleverness of the show.

I do like the cameos by Scorcese and others, however; for the most part, every episode is made up of an ensemble cast that manages to pull it off decently.

But David just sucks.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Curb Your Enthusiasm is a bad show.

Larry David is a horrible actor, and despite the quality of the show's writing, his acting makes it shitty. He doesn't even seem to be taking the show seriously when he finds himself in the Seinfeld-like situations. The writing is good, but its impact is diminished by David's horrible acting. There's nothing to his acting that makes him funny,and the lines alone aren't enough to sustain the cleverness of the show.

I do like the cameos by Scorcese and others, however; for the most part, every episode is made up of an ensemble cast that manages to pull it off decently.

But David just sucks.

there is no writing on the show.. they just have a loose idea of whats happening in each scene, and the rest is totally improvised on the spot. the fact that larry david is such a horrible actor is what makes the show so funny.. b/c why the hell would they base a show around a guy like that?

last season sucked, but this season has been consistently funny every episode.

FUCK HUGH!!

[

Larry David is a horrible actor, and despite the quality of the show's writing, his acting makes it shitty. He doesn't even seem to be taking the show seriously when he finds himself in the Seinfeld-like situations. The writing is good, but its impact is diminished by David's horrible acting. There's nothing to his acting that makes him funny,and the lines alone aren't enough to sustain the cleverness of the show

The show is shot without a script, the actors are just given scene outlines and most of the time they improvise as they go along mayby this is why u think the acting isn't brillant but then again it's not supposed to be.

It's supposed to resemble real life!