Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Saturday @ Space

mrmatas2277

made a great night out of a decent night (confused? i am)...get there early, i say around 1215....red room is stuffed, again another weird looking crowd (strange vibe all night)....finally they open up the Blue room and who is up there getting the night started? Roly, great fawkin opening set, one of the best i have heard from him in a while IMO....then oscar gets on and the fun begins...danced all night, but damn the vibe was weird....oscar did a good job, i have heard him spin much better in the past, but a normal night for oscar on the decks is still a great night...went to the patio for a while, that place was rocking!!! Roly was ripping shit up as usual....disgusting tracks...even got a Roly cd, so far a great cd (still on track 6)....went back to the blue room, crowd had really thinned out...went back to the patio around 6ish and caught the end of Roly's set...then i ran for cover in the Blue room cuz Linguini was going to get on the decks, and i wasnt gonna kill my "Nota" like that...overall a great night @ Space, left around 730 am (even Tony was impressed:tongue: )....great hanging with: Xtreme-1, Sobeton, Meli, Christy Meli's friend (forgot her CP Name), Koky, Lola, Mimid, Biz (thanks again for all the help at Spin and Space, congrats on the Ego Trip nomination), Saleen, TheHog, Dui, DaJew and Roly (u were right it was 10 mins, not 5 mins like i said;) )...great meeting: Steffy (had a great time, must hang again sometime)....

The vibe was weird becuz I later found out the place was packed with cops.........:(

Anyway, it was great to see all the CP crew - Matas, Meli, Sobeton, Extreme-1, Biz, Koky, MimiD, Saleen, Hogster, DUI, daJew, and meeting some of you newbies (sorry, can't recall names) - and any one else I forgot (sorry)...

The music was right on..... Roland rocks... Biz, thanks for introducing me to Roland - he's the bomb!! I'll PM you about the CD situation.........And Biz, thanks for the wrist band - that's a whole nother story too......:rolleyes:

Roland and Oscar G - Thanks for the great music:D We are so fortunate to have such great local DJ's at Space.... you guys ROCK!!:eek: :eek:

I am officially in hibernation until Deep Dish on Dec 21st. You guys, please be careful and party safely..........

xoxo,

Lola:D

I had a great time on Sat. @ SPACE. I always have a blast with all the CPers. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww do you guys remember that trach that OG played at 5:45?:confused: That track was fucking sick sick sick. The only words that I can post without getting BANNED would be "Dirty Bitch".:laugh: Roland's Opening set was kick ass he even dropped a few tracks when he saw us that he knows we like.(that Billy Jean remix)

OG and Roland had me dancing so much my feet were hurting.(I felt like tony) .

I would like to give a big :bigfinge: to Saleen and Miky Ester is the best bar tender in Space period.

I would like to also give a big:bigfinge: to 80% of the staff @ Space on Sat. night. Fucking bunch of sorry ass, lazy, rude people. I think Loius needs to stop hanging out @ Spin and spend the night @ Space. I know Biz does the best job but he is not there to crack the wip for shitty employes. Who ever is doing that job needs to wake up or stay off the shit because the fucking place seems to be going down hill IMO.

Yo Biz you are da man thanks a million.;)

Originally posted by thehog

do you guys remember that drach that OG played at 5:45?:confused: That track was fucking sick sick sick. The only words that I can post without getting BANNED would be "Dirty Bitch

its the last song on the 2 yr. anniversary Cd of Space...maybe someone on the board has it....

Thank you guys (meli, koky, mrmatas, mimi, & the rest) for the great experience, one I will never forget!

I was freaked out & nervous at first but that soon ended (thank you for re-appearing, you saved my life). I had one of the best times in my life - I little to much fun :-) Hope we can hang again very soon.

P.S. Koky & Meli, forgive me If I was being a pain in the ass.... A little to many XOXOXOXOXOXO's

If not sooner see ya November 29 - I'll be there

Christy:cool:

GOT THERE AND THE RED ROOM WAS PACKED! COULD BARELY GET THROUGH THE CROWD TO GET TO THE BATHROOM. THEY SHOULD OPEN UP THE BLUE ROOM EARLIER WHEN IT'S THAT CROWDED.

WENT BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE PATIO AND THE BLUE ROOM ALL NIGHT AS USUAL. ENDED UP IN THE PATIO AT 6 AM. STUFFED! GOT TO LISTEN TO BELLINI FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES BEFORE MRMATAS RAN INSIDE. :laugh:

I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THE CPER'S MRMATAS, JUNCADELLA, KOKY, MIMI, SOBETON, LOLA, EXTREME-1, THEHOG, SALEEN, AND DAJEW. NICE SEEING ROLY AND BIZ AS USUAL. :D

P.S. HOG I HAVE TO AGREE WITH U. ESTHER IS A GREAT BARTENDER. SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN VERY NICE.

I have to agree with Jesse and Laura, definitely a really strange vibe this week. Oscar was on I could tell he was trying some different stuff this week, and he was still on point. Roly(king Of The Space Patio) as usual was tearing it up. even though the vibe was a bit off, all the cper’s and my peeps that where in the house made it a good night. I’m definitely happy I changed my mind, and decided to hit up Space. :)

I frequent space about twice a month. This saturday I happened to come by early to catch OG & Roland. We arrived around 12:30 to find a big crowd outside in line. to get right to the point, we ended up at the front of the line at about 5 after 1. there was 3 of us & I had my space card handy. My girl's sis kindly addressed doorman about her name on the list and that we had been in line for sometime, etc. etc. but was pretty much ignored. It would have been easy for my girl and I to walk in with my card and have her sis pay the cover but based on the treatment & lack of respect we recieved from the guy at the door we decided to leave and spend the early part of the night at crobar. I understand there are rules to follow as a club employee, but I believe these rules dont state that errogance is or should be a a part of the norm. the funny thing is that mysteriously after 1 the line suddenly picked up its pace. dissapointing

Originally posted by groundhog69

I frequent space about twice a month. This saturday I happened to come by early to catch OG & Roland. We arrived around 12:30 to find a big crowd outside in line. to get right to the point, we ended up at the front of the line at about 5 after 1. there was 3 of us & I had my space card handy. My girl's sis kindly addressed doorman about her name on the list and that we had been in line for sometime, etc. etc. but was pretty much ignored. It would have been easy for my girl and I to walk in with my card and have her sis pay the cover but based on the treatment & lack of respect we recieved from the guy at the door we decided to leave and spend the early part of the night at crobar. I understand there are rules to follow as a club employee, but I believe these rules dont state that errogance is or should be a a part of the norm. the funny thing is that mysteriously after 1 the line suddenly picked up its pace. dissapointing

do what I always do when I go to Space, cut the god damn line off and go straight to the door. Another thing, give those fuckers attitude too. :mad::blown::D

do what I always do when I go to Space, cut the god damn line off and go straight to the door. Another thing, give those fuckers attitude too

Yeah this shit really makes Space look good.:rolleyes: I felt like I was in line for baha beach club.:blown: I know that Space has guys that are suppose to watch the line. What are these guys doing?? shooting up? snorting lines? playing grab ass with the customers? robbing drugs off the customers? Who knows probably a little of every thing but one thing is certain. They sure as hell are not doing there job.:mad:

Although I am usually the Space attorney on here....I have to agree with your complaints in this case....The door was definitely handled poorly on Saturday....I received complaints from many of my friends that have been going to Space every week for years now....Arrogance , snottyness, attitude and just overall disrespect is not in the job description of Club Space employees....The ownership and management have made a huge effort over the past year to vastly improve the way patrons are treated at Space, and it has truly made a huge difference, but I feel like this weekend we screwed the door up....

Trust me though when I say....

It won't happen again...

I apologize to those of you who were mistreated.....and I truly appreciate all of your support:)

O.G.

Originally posted by djoscarg

Although I am usually the Space attorney on here....I have to agree with your complaints in this case....The door was definitely handled poorly on Saturday....I received complaints from many of my friends that have been going to Space every week for years now....Arrogance , snottyness, attitude and just overall disrespect is not in the job description of Club Space employees....The ownership and management have made a huge effort over the past year to vastly improve the way patrons are treated at Space, and it has truly made a huge difference, but I feel like this weekend we screwed the door up....

Trust me though when I say....

It won't happen again...

I apologize to those of you who were mistreated.....and I truly appreciate all of your support:)

O.G.

honestly ? could you ask for a cooler dj than this ?? oscar , you are kool people !! we appreciate you big time !! btw oscar WHUT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING ON SATURDAY ? TRACKS YOU WERE PLAYING WERE NOT BAD , BUT SOME WERE WEIRD AS HELL ... maybe it was me :confused: but the music , the crowd & everything was just weird as hell this saturday !! but oscar we still think your da bomb ! peace out

Originally posted by juncadella

Thank you guys (meli, koky, mrmatas, mimi, & the rest) for the great experience, one I will never forget!

I was freaked out & nervous at first but that soon ended (thank you for re-appearing, you saved my life). I had one of the best times in my life - I little to much fun :-) Hope we can hang again very soon.

P.S. Koky & Meli, forgive me If I was being a pain in the ass.... A little to many XOXOXOXOXOXO's

If not sooner see ya November 29 - I'll be there

Christy:cool:

we 4 give you baby :D Melli , i think we've created a monster !!:eek: :eek: :D & christy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox