Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Insurance claims

nycchic24

alright so i am venting... I had a procedure done back in March and i confirmed with my insurance that it was covered. But then in June they sent me the invoice denying the claim. I called them up and they double confirmed that I was right, it should be covered and sent it to the examiner. So now my doctors office is calling me telling mme that i have an outstanding bill bc the insurance has not paid it! ughhhhhhhh. i call my insurance again adn they say that the claim is still with the examiner! and to make matters worse... the bill is like 3 times more than i thought it was going to be! WTF! i called my doctors office and of course the person who does billing is out til wednesday.

#$^%$q#@$^$^%w$#%z9:mad: :mad: :mad: needless to say i really dont have the money for this kind of bill.

yeah that does suck. the same kinda thing happened to me recently when i got into an accident on the westside highway.. i got hit from the back by 2 people and was pushed into the car in front of me. my deductable is 1000$ so i payed out the whole 1000 & i still hvent gotten a penny back. this accident happened early in the summer. so i called up my insurance company and i asked what the deal was and they said the people behind me said they would pay for the damages to the back of my car but not to the front because i hit the car in front of me (but it was their fault). the whole thing went into "arbitration" so now i might not get anything back. really sux, and to top it off my dads a lawyer and he acts like theres nothing i can do about it. its frustrating.